Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach
US$157
US$152
Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach Airport(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$148
US$145
US$128
Hampton.com
Best Western Palm Beach Lakes Inn(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$147
Doubletree.com
US$276
US$243
EmbassySuites.com
Hotel Biba(West Palm Beach)
US$129
US$126
SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$146
Travelocity
1,448 results
All reviewsfull kitchensized fridgesocial hourliving roomtwo queen bedshot breakfastsitting areaoutlet mallflat screen tvfree breakfastbagelsnice propertyhome away from homewest palmminute drivefront desk staffeasy access
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 February 2014

Everything about this hotel was perfect. The room was wonderfully clean, and our young son definitely enjoyed and needed the extra wiggle room that you get with a suite. The staff were all wonderful. The breakfast had both hot and cold items that were excellent. Everyone there deserves a bonus. :-)

My only suggestion would be to keep the pool open longer. I think it was open sunrise to sunset? I never got the chance to go to the pool, but it looked quite nice.

Room Tip: They are all excellent. Can't go wrong with an all-suites hotel.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Larry0000
ClarkMichael, Director of Sales at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2014

Dear Larry0000,
Wow I thank you for the 100% Perfect review. I will share this with the team. I want to let you know our "bonus" is the praise we all receive from our excellent guests who take their valuable time to comment on their stay. This means the world to us. I am glad your son had the extra room to enjoy his stay as well. I Thank you for the pool hours suggestion, I will discuss this with our team and see if we will be able to extend a bit to allow our guests more time to enjoy. Please visit us again.

Reviewed 14 February 2014

Based on our very pleasant experience previously, my wife and I returned this past January.
Besides being a very attractive hotel,the luxury of a suite, and the luxury of a more than adequate fitness room,pool, business center and a very satisfying breakfast each day allowed us the opportunity to enjoy all the conveniences.To us, the factor that impressed us the most was the positive and attentive attitude of the staff. They provided a cheerful and friendly atmosphere from the morning greeting to the social hour at the end of the day.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear HenryB,
Wow ...I thank you for being a loyal guest from the time we opened our doors just 5 years ago. Your comments are a pleasure to read and the greatest compliment is your continued loyalty. Please accept my sincerest appreciation for your time and we hope to continue to be your host hotel for any future West Palm Beach visits.
Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 13 February 2014

Rooms are like mini apartments with full kitchens and separate bedrooms. Staff was more than accommodating answering all my questions from groceries to restaurants, perfect stay! If Im ever in west palm beach again i will defiantly stay here

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear chadman 154,
Wow thanks for the perfect review. I love to read our guests comments of Excellent service and of course the suites. With our new addition of a Concierge we hope to offer our guests even a more personalized experience and exceed their expectations. Please visit us again and possibly do some shopping at the newly opened Palm Beach Outlets just a block walk from the Hotel.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

I usually stay at the Hampton inn when I'm on the road, but my wife and I were fortunate to be directed here.

The staff are super friendly and attentive, the rooms are spacious and very well equipped, with full kitchen and apartment size refrigerators. The daily hot breakfast can not be beat, and we especially liked the real plates and cutlery, a first for us!

Free internet is now becoming a huge plus, and here it is fast and reliable. You can hard wire in your room or use wifi. As we were staying a week we brought along an Apple TV box to watch our favorite shows and we're able to stream with no latency.

Work out room is a very comfortable size, there is a laundry room with washers and dryers, tokens available at front desk for a small fee. The hallways are bright and spotless, " not one dusty table by the elevators" The pool is of adequate size but does have bathrooms, which again is a first in this type of hotel. Although along side the expressway, the road noise was minimal and the construction on the neighboring lot did not present any problems, despite our initial concerns. Within walking distance to to the West Palm beach dog track and Poker Room. The hotel will supply unlimited access to a shuttle bus for a one time fee covering your entire stay. Just give them a call and they come and pick you up.

I can not find a single fault in this hotel and would like to congratulate Michael Clark, Donna and the rest of the team on a well deserved public vote of being the best hotel in the area.

Greg M
Chicago IL

Room Tip: This is an all suite hotel, so all the rooms have identical layout. Rooms to the front of hotel are the furthest from the expressway, but the sound insulation in this modern hotel is more than adequate.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Greg M

Dear GregM,
We are the fortunate ones to have the "best guests" who stay with us and share their experiences. (Thanks for the top review) Without such incredible guests we would not be where we are today, and we thank each and every one of them for their great feedback to help us improve daily. Thank you for your personal vote of confidence but I must share this with the entire team here at the Hawthorn Suites. I hope you registered for Wyndham Rewards which is an excellent loyalty program. Our guests love our new Xfinity Business Class internet which delivers 100 up and 100 down load speeds. Please stay with us again and visit our other Wyndham Brand Hotels so you can continue to be amazed with the service and facilities.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
ClarkMichael, Director of Sales at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2014