“Great value”

Ranked #2 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Reviewed 27 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
ClarkMichael, Director of Sales at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

There are newer reviews for Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach

Reviewed 27 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 23 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Hilda Sonia C
ClarkMichael, Director of Sales at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Reviewed 19 April 2014

I really enjoyed my stay. I came in late night preceded to study and the environment was perfect for studying just wish I had more time to actually enjoy a little more. Where ever I stay it's imperative that there is a fitness center on the premises and , I enjoyed the gym on the property. It was up the hall from my room quite towels and water all right there. The stay was perfect. I'm glad that I choose this location .

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
ClarkMichael, Director of Sales at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Dear Janice J,
Wow we really appreciate your top review titled "Awesome Place to Stay". I hope your studying pays off and we welcome you back for a future stay possibly to enjoy the Pool or stroll down the street and do some shopping at the new Palm Beach Outlets. Our fitness room is definitely well appointed and spacious with windows, water station, and TV. I am glad you enjoyed a quiet time.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

Great place to stay in West Palm Beach. The full size refrigerator and stove make it easy to prepare your own meals (a rarity in South Florida hotels). The rooms are quite comfortable and spacious. The location is extremity convenient right next to I95, walking distance to the new Palm Beach Outlets, and a short drive to downtown and Palm Beach town itself. The staff housekeeping staff do a great job, they even cleaned the stovetop coffee pot we brought and used. The beds are very comfortable and the bathrobes provided are a nice touch. Definitely our go to place when we visit the Palm Beach area.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank aghiv

Dear AGHIV,
Thank you very much for your top review. I will share this "Great Place To Stay" review with the team here. We are glad you found the location just steps to the New Outlet Mall a plus as well enjoyed the comfy beds. Please stay with us again.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

Fairly good all round little noisy as a building is starting next door, the staff very helpful and polite.
My biggest problem is with management which I think Is very bad PR I booked a room thru Booking .com 24th Feb but cancelled it in good time as the hotel would charge, no cancellation charge if notified by a certain time which I did which Booking.com confirmed I re-booked for a later date which we used OK but am still awaiting the refund from the hotel from the 24th Feb approx 35 days. Although I think Booking.com should refund the monies as the contract is with me and them they say that they are still awaiting for the person from the hotel to authorize the refund. Something all should be aware of I think.

Room Tip: Away from the construction side. It is really big complex.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tpp442016
ClarkMichael, Director of Sales at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Dear TPP44,
Thank you for your comments and review enjoying our helpful staff and your stay. Due to your reservation being made by a third party and they have certain restrictions and policy's in place, we simply followed those mandated rules. As I mentioned in my communication with you we have issued the refund as we just received the paperwork for the cancellation. I feel bad this mis-communication with the company you made your reservation with has caused for you to feel anything but happy with the Hawthorn Suites. I will review the third party's booking policy's and procedures so this will not happen again. Please consider booking directly with us in the future so we can assure you of the best service.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
ClarkMichael, Director of Sales at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014