“Good place, not happy”

Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach
Ranked #2 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Stayed there for 19 days. Shared a room with a friend we both got rewards points. Asked the last if I'd get my points and he gets his. She said yes. Turns out the points are shared and not in full. Not a happy person.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
ClarkMichael, Director of Sales at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

Dear Tyler D,
Wow thank you for your top review. I am glad you enjoyed your extended stay with us. Please e-mail me at michaelclark561@gmail.com so we can make you happy with the points earned while staying with us. We are committed to exceeding your expectations.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

Frank in the Dining Room really makes you fill welcome...he goes above and beyond to make sure you have all you need during your stay....The ladies at the front desk are really informational...they know where all the good places are to visit for fun things to do.....

Room Tip: all rooms are very nice....and quiet
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear Frank W,
Thank you for your "Great Place to Stay" review. Frank our concierge also is our evening managers reception host and is a valuable asset to the team. I will share your review with the team and thank you again for your stay.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Rooms very clean & comfortable, complimentary breakfast pretty good & Monday to Wednesday they have a complimentary evening buffet with drinks that is also pretty good. The staff are all very friendly & helpful The pool & area is pretty small & you are very close to the I95 so you hear traffic noise, but not too intrusive, you also hear through the hotel room doors but again not too much of an issue.

Room Tip: Try & get a room at the front of the hotel which is away from the I95.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear rspatrick1107,
Thank you very much for taking your time to share your experience with your fellow travelers and I am glad you had a very good stay while enjoying our hot buffet breakfast, evening reception and outdoor heated pool. Please keep us in mind for a future trip. Forgive the delayed response as I was away on personal vacation.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

We were stuck in West Palm Beach when our flight was cancelled due to mechanical malfunction. Unbeknownst to us at the same time there happened to be large festival in the area so there were no rooms available. After a few stops at various hotels we ended up meeting Regina at the front desk of the Hawthorn. She helped us find a room about 10 miles north with another hotel chain. After the frustration of not flying when we were supposed to and then not finding a hotel it was refreshing and much appreciated to receive her help. Thank you Regina!! We ended up having a lovely anniversary weekend :)
I had to put a grade under each heading but really only experienced the customer service.

• Stayed: May 2014

Dear Trosescout,

Wow thank you for such a wonderful review of our front desk Supervisor Regina. She has such a genuine caring nature as do all of our team. I am glad your weekend worked out well and if your travels bring you to our area again please keep us in mind. Forgive my delayed response as I just returned from vacation.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

I stay at this hotel at least twice every year. I have been staying there since it first open, about 4 years ago. I love it. Its clean, spacious, love the full size kitchen and living room. The bathroom is big and very clean. Its close to the beach, and the outlet malls. Its awesome for the family too, their pool is a little small, but ok. The continental breakfast is great, and the staff is very friendly. So far this is the best hotel around the area. I Recommend it :)

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
ClarkMichael, Director of Sales at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Dear Luz G,
I am so glad when our regular guests offer us the opportunity to be their host "home away from home hotel". I am happy you enjoyed the Hot Buffet Breakfast served daily and our friendly staff. Please continue to stay with us and stop by my office your next stay and say Hi.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

My daughter and I stayed for 4 nights and we really enjoyed ourselves. The well-maintained hotel is located just off of I-95, near the new Palm Beach Outlets Mall. There is construction next door to the hotel, but it did not affect our stay or sleep in any way. All the employees were very friendly, especially at the front desk. The room was a good size, clean and well maintained. I read in pervious reviews about the internet service being poor, but we found it to be excellent within the building. The complimentary breakfast was just perfect, especially the waffles. I would suggest not arriving at 9:00 am or later because all the tables are usually taken, but while you're waiting for a few minutes, enjoy a good morning cup of coffee. Whenever we return to West Palm Beach, we will surely be staying there again. Thanks for the great experience, keep up the good work.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Steve F

Dear Steve F,
Thank you for your top review. I hope you enjoyed the Palm Beach Outlets just steps from the hotel. The project next door shall be finished soon and we are happy you had a restful sleep. Please stay with us again.