Days Inn West Palm Beach
US$106
US$96
Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach Airport(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$98
US$99
US$96
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$138
US$121
Best Western Palm Beach Lakes Inn(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$132
West Palm Beach Marriott(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$168
  • Pool
US$129
US$86
HIExpress.com
US$118
Doubletree.com
Courtyard by Marriott West Palm Beach(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$96
All reviewsregistration deskheated poolroom was clean and comfortableeasy accesswould stay again
Reviewed 12 September 2012

I stayed at the Days Inn for a weekend and had a great stay. The management was very accommodating and the room was very clean. There is a IHOP attached to the hotel, which is very convenient. If you are considering this hotel, you should go ahead and book your stay at this Days Inn... you will not regret it! :)

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
Andrew H, General Manager at Days Inn West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

We are delighted that you chose the Days Inn West Palm Beach for your recent getaway and I am glad that we exceeded your expectations.

We are so glad that you enjoyed the ambience and the amenities of the hotel and that you were able to partake in the delicious food in the IHOP restaurant.

I very much appreciate your many compliments and we will share your review with all of our staff.

We look forward to another visit with you perhaps when the warm, sunny weather of Palm Beach beckons to you during the upcoming cold winter in the Northeast or whenever you need to rest, relax, and rejuvenate.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and have a wonderful day.

Best Regards,
Management and Staff

Reviewed 25 August 2012

I have stayed in hundreds of hotels, many days inn and I must say this is by far the worst hotel of them all. Pool was closed the entire trip. There was no towels or wash cloths. Management is also a joke! When I notified the front office that our towels that they gave us were covered in blood she responded by saying "ohh well tell management tomorrow" I suggest reconsidering this place. They truly ruined our vacation!

• Stayed: August 2012
Andrew H, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2012

Please accept my sincere apology for the challenges you experienced during your stay. Relative to the housekeeping issues; the coments have been shared with the team and used as a training example. I am confident that the challenges have been remedied. We remain committed to doing all we can do to have every guest leave with great memories. I ask that you reconsider your position and offer us another opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed 25 June 2012

We stayed here ONLY because our flight was cancelled in Ft Lauderdale and found another in WPB.. The rooms were fine, but when we decided to go to the pool we were met by 25 (pool rules said max 14 people) LOUD, ABNOXIOUS people.. There was no way we could have fit in the pool, there was also 3 other groups of people sitting at the table in disbelief..and when we went to complain the lady at the desk just laughed.. ( I figured maybe it was her family in the pool :))

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Lisa B
Reviewed 27 May 2012

this hotel was dirty, baby lizards in the bathroom, tub would not drain, carpet was horrible, I kept my shoes on the whole time, the price is way too high, for a dump, that I now call THE LIZARDS DEN.....

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed 25 April 2012

We got to the hotel told "good news we have your reservation however we don't have hot water but if you don't mind cold showers you can stay" UNACCEPTABLE still trying to get my money back for the 2 nights. Glad we did not have to stay as the hotel looked very run down, and front desk staff very unpleasant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family