“improvements”

Ranked #31 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Reviewed 5 July 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Andrew H, General Manager at Days Inn West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2013

Reviewed 1 July 2013

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Andrew H, General Manager at Days Inn West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2013

Reviewed 27 June 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Andrew H, General Manager at Days Inn West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2013

Reviewed 25 June 2013

I came in the hotel with friends to enjoy one of my best friends birthday this was the best hotel experience I've ever had. Due to the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff, my stay was comfortable and pleasant. The suite was more spacious than I'd expected, was well-stocked and I was amazed at how clean the room was. It exceeded my expectations. One of the staff at the desk named Ricci she was extremely helpful and responsive to every need and question I had. She was also extremely pleasant and made me seem like I was a valued customer and I thank her for that. I will be back in the future and I would recommend this hotel to friends and family.

Room Tip: I would recommend this hotel to anyone trying to save money that is looking for a decent facility.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends

I am so pleased that you enjoyed your recent visit to our property.
Your thoughtful comments are truly appreciated. We are always extremely delighted to hear such positive feedback from our guests.
I am delighted that our staff exceeded your expectations and you enjoyed our fabulous accommodations.
We hope to have an opportunity to welcome you back the next time your travels bring you back to the West Palm Beach Area.

Reviewed 25 June 2013

The website does not do this property justice much better than I expected, Very clean neat, Guest Clerks were professional, kind, pool ares was beautiful neat and safe! Bed was firm. I travel alot!

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Andrew H, General Manager at Days Inn West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2013

Dear Ms. Tracy L,

Thank you for the time you have taken to complete this review. Your experience and feedback really does mean a lot to us. We are thrilled to know that the Days Inn is your preferred lodging location when in Palm Beach.

Reviewed 4 June 2013

I had some problems booking my reservation online with cheap hotels.com . When I came into the Days Inn location Darling the manager was very kind professional and personable. I would definitely stay here again hands down!

• Stayed: June 2013
Andrew H, General Manager at Days Inn West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2013

I am so pleased that you enjoyed your visit to the Days Inn West Palm Beach.
Your thoughtful comments are truly appreciated. We are always extremely delighted to hear such positive feedback from our guests about our staff.
We hope to have an opportunity to welcome you back the next time your travels bring you back to the area.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 4 June 2013

Ive been staying for business/pleasure at this property pretty often for a few years now.. i just wanted to commend the staff here for consistently being very friendly, warm and welcoming as well as being attentive to my needs. From manager David Banos who always recognizes and fullfill my room requests to the very friendly and accomodating houskeeping staff they never fail to exceed my expectations.. a very special thank you to front desk guest service agent Darling for efficient service, a warm welcome and enjoyable checkin process.. she is an asset to this company and i look forward to returning.

Room Tip: i request poolside or any room on the inside.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business

Thank you so much for writing your review for the Days Inn West Palm Beach. As part of the Wyndham family, we do strive to exceed the standards that are offered by other hotel chains and we appreciate you noticing! I will share your positive comments with our staff! We hope that you will continue to be guest in our hotel for many years to come.

Sincerely