“Fair”

Reviewed 4 September 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Rafael A
Reviewed 21 August 2013

Best stay ever! The AC was very cold, beds were comfortable. We work at night and the staff made sure they did not interrupt our sleep in the day time. Very friendly staff and management.
My crew and I will definitely be staying here again on our next job in palm beach.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Stay away from this place. If you are traveling to the West Palm Beach area and looking to have a nice time with your family do not stay at this hotel/ Motel. The hotel is out dated. The AC do not get cold. The rooms are small. The bathroom is even smaller. This a transit hotel for out of town construction workers. I had my wife and kids with me at a hotel were guys were hanging out in front of my door smoking and cursing. The room were outdated beyond who knows. The pictures on the site were not a true picture of the actual hotel rooms. It was one of the worst stays that I have had with a hotel. The staff was unfriendly and rude. I did not complain for being charged for the first night, although I knew that the room was the terrible. I requested a refrigerator in the room and of course the fridge did not get cold until the following morning once my mind was made up that I could not take it anymore. I checked out of there running. Of course they will not refund you if you are not satisfied...

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank henry A
Reviewed 24 July 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stephanie V
Reviewed 13 July 2013

The staff was very professional and helpful. Andrew the General Manger made us fell welcome a made our stay very comfortable. The room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable, we are considering buying one for our home. The restaurant staff was very good, the food was excellent.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Andrew H, General Manager at Days Inn West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2013

I am so pleased that you enjoyed your visit to the Days Inn West Palm Beach.

Your thoughtful comments are truly appreciated. We are always extremely delighted to hear such positive feedback from our guests about our hotel and employees and that you were able to partake in the delicious food in the IHOP restaurant. I very much appreciate your many compliments and we will share your review with all of our staff

We hope to have an opportunity to welcome you back the next time your travels bring you back to the Palm Beach area.

Andrew Hill

Ramada West Palm Beach Airport
Ramada West Palm Beach Airport
#28 of 34 in West Palm Beach
La Quinta Inn & Suites West Palm Beach Airport
La Quinta Inn & Suites West Palm...
#24 of 34 in West Palm Beach
La Quinta Inn West Palm Beach - Florida Turnpike
La Quinta Inn West Palm Beach - ...
#23 of 34 in West Palm Beach
Extended Stay America - West Palm Beach - Northpoint Corporate Park
Extended Stay America - West Pal...
#20 of 34 in West Palm Beach
Courtyard West Palm Beach
Courtyard West Palm Beach
#16 of 34 in West Palm Beach

Been to Days Inn West Palm Beach? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn West Palm Beach

Address: 2300 45th St, West Palm Beach, FL 33407-2018
Region: United States > Florida > West Palm Beach
Business Centre with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #31 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Price Range: £56 - £131 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn West Palm Beach 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Days Inn West Palm Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn West Palm Beach - Airport North Hotel West Palm Beach