“Airport hotel”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #30 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Reviewed 22 April 2013

The hotel is close to the airport. Room was clean, good bed, bathroom small but functional. Needed extra pillows which were delivered with no problems. Breakfast was continental but well presented. Not close to anything only choice of food within walking distance was IHop. Ideal motel for pre-flight. Free wi-fi which worked well.......a real bonus. Staff were pleasant and efficient. Great for sh stop -over.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank casm51
floridapalmbeach, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2013

I would like to say Thank you for sharing your experience on you recent stay with us.
I would like you to know that we take our customers comment very seriously as we try to improve our self’s to provide our guest the best customer service.
It is refreshing to know that our team members made your stay an enjoyable one and we hope to serve you and your staff members in the further.
Sincerly

Reviewed 20 April 2013

Upon arriving at the Stay Inn I didnt really have high expectations, because it is a small motel right near the Palm Beach International Airport. I am only staying here for one night because I have an early morning flight and where i was vacationing was not close to the airport. At first look, the place appeared to be clean, but that was before I inspected the room. One of the tasks that I do everyday at my job is to inspect rooms after the housekeepers are done cleaning them before I can check someone into the room so anywhere I stay, I check to make sure the housekeeper didn't miss anything. The first place I always check is the bathroom because that is usually the place that ends up being the messiest. There were short black hairs sticking to the shower walls which I know were not ours because we are all blondes. In the bathroom sink I noticed that there were also little hairs that didnt belong to any of us because we had not even had the opportunity to use it. I was also a housekeeper for two years in a hotel and privately clean houses on the side for a little extra money so I know that when cleaning a bathroom counter you must remove everything from the counter top and make sure that there is nothing there but I found coffee grinds all over the place. As we were getting ourselves ready to go to sleep, I also noticed that there were what I believed to be blood stains on the upper right corner of the fitted sheet on the bed. I dont think that is acceptable,even for a cheap place like this one.

Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank k_fattts
floridapalmbeach, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2013

I would like to say Thank you for sharing your experience on your recent stay with us. I would like you to know that we take our customers comments very seriously and take action on the issues ASAP.
Please be assured that the issues you have raised have been adressed and appropriate action has been taken. In additon please keep in mind that we have a front Desk clerk at the hotel 24 hours and if you have called the Front Desk we would have changed your room or adress the issue at that moment , I am sorry you have not given as a chance to make it up to you.
Again, I thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us. There is not excuse for anything less than complete guest satisfaction.
Sincerly

Reviewed 14 April 2013 via mobile

For us this was the perfect location. Just a stop over point for a few nights. Close to a Walmart, laundromat and little Caesars is all we needed. If your heading or coming from the airport they have a shuttle and you can hear some planes but not enough to disrupt your sleep.

Lobby was clean and nice and service was friendly and accommodating. They have fresh cookies at 5pm every day.

Rate included the standard breakfast most hotels in this price range do. Waffles, toast, bagels, doughnuts, juice and coffee. All you need to start the day.

Room was clean but simple with a comfy king bed. Free show time if your into that. Tv needs and upgrade but we didn't even turn it on.

Felt secure parking out loaded truck and could back it up close to the room.

For 80 bucks plus tax a night we have had better but in this area it seems to fit. We decided to spend $16 more a night after checking other cheaper hotels that we felt were dodgy and a bit dirty.

• Stayed: April 2013
floridapalmbeach, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2013

Reviewed 4 April 2013

Very close to the hotel (essentially across the street). Older hotel, clean but run down. The staff was very nice and the shuttle service to the train was great. Breakfast was typical. Wouldn't be my first choice but if I had to be close to the airport, not a bad option.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
floridapalmbeach, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2013

Reviewed 21 March 2013

So many hotels were already booked when I started to make plans and this one sounded good and took pets. The employees were friendly and helpful. They did have breakfast but I didn't have the opportunity to try it. The room had no fridge, no microwave, older TV, but it was clean and did offer free wi-fi. I called it my $50 room at a $90. price. One day there were broken beer bottles all over the walkway and parking lot, I wouldn't let my dog walk near it. I could hear fighting in one of the rooms upstairs. I stayed 5 days and after I checked out and was out of town, I realized they charged me $20. a night for my pet marked as miscellaneous service. I should have read the paperwork better so I was clear on the charges. Be aware and ask about charges. I know the website did not say anything about how much pet fees were. My mistake for not being clear on it, but it won't happen again. Will stay somewhere else next time.

Room Tip: My room did not have a micro or fridge.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
floridapalmbeach, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2013

I would like to point out that all our web sites indicate that we are pet friendly and that there is a charge which is $20.00 a day compares other hotel charges to $45.00
we have a 24/7 Front Desk crew and night police officers in our security team to address any concerns and issues once the Front Desk staff has been noticed.
I am sorry for the broken beer bottle at the parking lot, the hotel has several garbage containers but unfortunately it is not used by everyone at all times.
We value your continued patronage, and hope that on your next visit to this area you'll consider stayin with us.

Reviewed 21 March 2013

I travel throughout the country and have used many major brand hotels and although they have pleased me, I was shocked by how wonderful the staff and the hotel would rate. They make you feel like you are an extended part of the family and it continues throughout the day after you check in. I travel with one of my business associates and he happens to be blind. I was resting and he wanted to go for a short walk and also visit a local restaurant. The staff behind the desk after answering his questions, took the time to walk him to the restauarant and also told him to call so they could help guide him back if needed.
Then at 5:00 pm, the most delicious homemade cookies fill the air and it's like this is just another part of their day figuring out how to please the guests. The maids were friendly, the staff behind the desk were interested in helping you and the rooms were delightfully clean, spacious and you felt like you were in the best room in their hotel.
When we checked out they were excited that we had spent time with them. I don't know what other Stay Inn, are like, but the price doesn't match the service because I have stayed in rooms that have cost me twice over what they charge and I haven't ever gotten the service or the kindness they show. Take the time to book this now. I rarely take the time to write a review, but this is one time I would be doing anyone a dis service by not telling you about this incredible place to stay. Oh....did I say I loved this hotel. YOU BET I DID...

Room Tip: Tell them you want a room and your tired and need a good quiet room. They'll take care of the r...
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Rob H

It is refreshing to know that our team members made your stay an enjoyable one and we hope to serve you and your family in the further.
Again we appreciate the kind words. We are committed to toal guest satisfaction, and look forward to you next visit with us.

Reviewed 9 March 2013 via mobile

It's close to the airport but that's about all. The rate for me was $100 for the night. There are better hotels in the area for $100 for the night. The Holiday Inn Express which has a free warm breakfast and is a new hotel will match their price. That is a much better choice if they aren't booked. The room was old, had a bad smell, giant toe nail left in the sheets Gross! Sheets have a smell and only two squished pillows on the bed. Staff is abrupt and a little rude. Had to wait two hours to get a crib because the only person that could bring it was the shuttle driver and he was on a route. They have a shuttle if you need it. Parking is difficult. Limited number of spots and the spots are so narrow so your car may get dinged up. There's an ihop in the same parking lot but they have a free breakfast. Standard free continental breakfast which is coffee, juice, bagels, some oatmeal packets and cereal. The pool looked nice but I couldn't go in it was too cold. The maids start at about 7am and they will be rolling their carts outside of your room and chatting. Some guy in the room next to me started creaming at them from his room. There's better hotels for the price. Not bad for a quick one night but definitely not for an extended stay. Upon checkout the lobby flooded. They had a bad leak from the ceiling. One towel in the room and had to wait to the morning to get additional towels from the maids.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Grantsmommy26
floridapalmbeach, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2013

Thank you for taking to share your concerns reguarding your recent stay at our hotel. We accommodate many guest each eveing, and we strive to make their stay a satisfying one. The principal goal of our hotel is to provide dependable service to all of our guest at reasonable prices. Consequently its disappointing to learn that you where unhappy. We would like to inform you that our housekeepimg department does not come to the hotel or start working until 9:00 am. We have over 100 parking spaces located through out the property.In addition we serve hot items as well variety of cold items in our free buffet breakfast.. The hotel offers 24 hour guest service for any issues and request. Once again please accept my apologies for your inconvenience and thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us. Looking forward to serving you.