“Bang for the buck”

Ranked #30 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Reston, VA, USA
“Bang for the buck”
Reviewed 16 July 2013

Don't have any complaints! Nice room and good customer service. Couples of miles away from west palm beaches and very near to interstate! They also had a good complimentary break fast. Felt it was a good bang for the buck! Happy stay!

Room Tip: They serve waffles! And decent outdoor swimming pool
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank VamsiKAnne
floridapalmbeach, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 19 July 2013
I would like to say Thank you for sharing your experience on you recent stay with us.
I would like you to know that we take our customers comment very seriously as we try to improve our self’s to provide our guest the best customer service.
It is refreshing to know that our team members made your stay an enjoyable one and we hope to serve you in the further.
Thank you for staying at the Stay Inn West Palm Beach Hotel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
  • Finnish first
Lincoln
Reviewed 4 June 2013

I booked thru Hotels.com and that was so easy. Never done that before so I didn't know what to expect. Wow, what a great find. The price was very affordable and staff was very courteous. Had free and speedy shuttle to airport and city place for shopping. The continental breakfast had wide variety of choices. The two rooms we had were very clean and beds very comfortable. Shower was awesome. We couldn't have found a better hotel for the price . The return trip to airport, shuttle was in service so the GM very politely took us to airport. She invited us back and gave us great recommendations for next trip to Florida. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone!

Room Tip: Experience here was outstanding!
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Nikki T
floridapalmbeach, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 7 June 2013
Melbourne, Florida
Reviewed 23 May 2013

We were stopping for one night. This hotel seemed decent at a great price. Online the price was $51.99 for a non-smoking room. I called directly since sometimes the desk has better prices. Not so here, they quoted $69.00 and said I would have to book online which I did. We arrived within the hour and the clerk told another customer the price was $59.00 a night, so it went down ten dollars in an hour (?).

Here's the bad stuff. The registration was slow, several people in line. They did have a non-smoking two doubles on the ground floor. But, there was a group in the room next to us with their truck backed up to the room door, tailgating and drinking half naked. In the morning (6am) it sounded like they were throwing things against the walls. This went on for at least 30 mins. I expected the room next door to be trashed. The room coffee maker was missing the basket that holds the coffee filter. I did not leave valuables in my car.

The good stuff... the room was clean and comfortable, and adequate. There was an iron. Breakfast in the morning was very good. Great coffee with flavored creamers, hardboiled eggs, small apples. Also, make-your-own waffles, donuts, toast, cereal, OJ and apple juice. A nice carpeted, cozy area to sit. Evening activities, about 5 minutes away, on Clematis St. . great restaurants and people watching.

I would stay for one night again, but I will be sure to find out who my neighbors are and ask for another room if it looked bad.

Room Tip: Check out who your neighbors are and move to another room if it looks bad.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Myrna C
floridapalmbeach, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 29 May 2013
I would like to say Thank you for sharing your experience on your recent stay with us. I would like you to know that we take our customers comments very seriously and take action on the issues ASAP we have a 24/7 Front Desk crew and night police officers in our security team to address any concerns and issues once the Front Desk staff has been noticed.
We would have moved you to a different room or made sure the issue was taken care of ASAP.
Reviewed 18 May 2013 via mobile

The hotel is ideally placed for the airport and downtown. Cab was $10 into downtown which was booked by the front desk.

When reception is busy it takes some time to be seen as usually only one person on the desk. Very helpfull when they do get round to it.

Rooms are pleasant and clean with comfy beds.

Good overall stay

• Stayed May 2013
2 Thank Rob697
floridapalmbeach, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 20 May 2013
Oviedo, Florida
Reviewed 11 May 2013 via mobile

you can usually get this place on discount so shop around. Free cookies at 5 pm, breakfast, nice pool, convenient position and good size rooms. This place is fantastic location you should pay between $50-70 on average a night!

• Stayed May 2013
floridapalmbeach, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 13 May 2013
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Reviewed 2 May 2013

I stay at this hotel every year when i fly back home. Since last year they changed names to Stay Inn. I had a great room..Hotel was clean. Dee at the front desk was fantastic in helping me out. Definatley would stay there again.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
floridapalmbeach, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 9 May 2013
Peterborough, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 April 2013

The hotel is close to the airport. Room was clean, good bed, bathroom small but functional. Needed extra pillows which were delivered with no problems. Breakfast was continental but well presented. Not close to anything only choice of food within walking distance was IHop. Ideal motel for pre-flight. Free wi-fi which worked well.......a real bonus. Staff were pleasant and efficient. Great for sh stop -over.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank casm51
floridapalmbeach, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 23 April 2013
It is refreshing to know that our team members made your stay an enjoyable one and we hope to serve you and your staff members in the further.
Sincerly