“Wouldn't stay here again.”
Review of Rodeway Inn

Rodeway Inn
Ranked #30 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Illinois
“Wouldn't stay here again.”
Reviewed 29 December 2013

This is a $40-$50 per night airport hotel suitable for one night maximum. I ended up paying $100 because everything else was booked. The coffee was good at the morning buffet. I passed on everything else but they did have hard boiled eggs, donuts, toast, cereal, bagels, and juice. The wifi was so bad I used the hot spot on my phone. There was no clock or refrigerator in the room. The fitted sheet didn't fit the bed properly and came off revealing the mattress. The bath shampoo/conditioner was congealed into oil and cream. The bar soap immediately fell into pieces when we opened it. The crowning jewel, however, was the black mold on the bottom of the shower curtain. When we told the front desk about it on checkout I was given the distinct impression that they would get right to it the second Tuesday of never.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank robdac
floridapalmbeach, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this review, 2 January 2014
I would like you to know that we take our customers comment very seriously as we try to improve our self’s to provide our guest the best customer service.
Please be assured that the issues you have raised haven been addressed, and that appropriate action has been taken.
Therefore, I'd like you to give us another chance by staying with us again during your next visit to this area.
Again, I want to thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us. There's no excuse for anything less than complete guest satisfaction.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
  • Finnish first
Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed 17 December 2013 via mobile

We are here now. Wifi is so slow as to be non-existent. Called front desk and they said they would check the network and hey back to me. They never did. Very frustrating having to use my phone for internet access. Also mattresses stacked everywhere make the place look cheap.

Stayed December 2013
1 Thank mudcop58
floridapalmbeach, Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this review, 2 January 2014
I would like to say Thank you for sharing your experience on your recent stay with us. I would like you to know that we take our customers comments very seriously and take action on the issues ASAP. Our internet provider is IBhan, which their tech support is available 24/7 and sometimes the issues comes from the cable company or lines itself and it is out of our control.
During your visit we were changing our mattress, drop of and pick up mattresses were done daily. We are sorry for the Inconvenience, we are doing some renovation to provide our guest a pleasant and comfortable stay wit us.
Again I want to thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us.
Looking forward to serve again in the near future.
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 5 December 2013

This hotel is full service. They've got everything including an evening shuttle to downtown WPB, an airport shuttle, pool, free parking, free internet, and breakfast. I found the rooms to be large and clean. What more could one ask for in an airport location? Highly recommended for airport travellers or those visiting the area with a car.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
I would like to say Thank you for sharing your experience on you recent stay with us.
It is refreshing to know that our team members made your stay an enjoyable one and we hope to serve you in the further.
Thank you for staying at the Stay Inn West Palm Beach Hotel Inconvenience
New Philadelphia, Ohio
Reviewed 4 December 2013

this hotel is minutes away from W Palm Beach airport. Close to all attractions and about 3 miles from beaches. Priced very nice got our king non smoking room for $53.00 Large room area nice sized bathroom and good size shower tub. There was a small hidden pool landscaped nicely. The free breakfast was huge, waffles, bagels, breads, cereals, juice, milk and coffee. Also hard boiled eggs and pastries. Free newspapers too.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
The principal goal of our hotel is to provide dependable service to all of our guests at reasonable prices.

Thank you for staying at the Stay Inn West Palm Beach Hotel Inconvenience
Union
Reviewed 22 November 2013

This place was a life saver! I had to check out of a hotel in Fort Pierce, because it was a nightmare (filthy, nothing worked, and REALLY sketchy people). I checked into the Stay Inn, and it was the best possible move I could have made. This hotel was conveniently located and super clean. The room was spacious, there were no scary smells, there were plenty of towels, and the staff was very helpful. The pool was nice and the staff maintained it well. Nice breakfast in the morning, coffee all day, and a microwave and refrigerator in the room. This hotel was very reasonably priced and it was a relief that it was so clean and pleasant in spite of the price. I was expecting so much less (especially after the room of horrors I had left). A bargain in price, but full price in experience.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
floridapalmbeach, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this review, 2 December 2013
Thank you for staying at the Stay Inn West Palm Beach Hotel, we are looking forward to serve you again.
Happy holidays
Best regards
Bluffton, South Carolina
Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

This is our fourth visit here and you get pretty much what you see. The hotel is close to the airports and downtown to West Palm Beach. It is a good value for your money and also there's an IHOP restaurant right in front. I will stay again.

Rooms are quiet and clean.

Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Max M
floridapalmbeach, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this review, 31 October 2013
Thank you for staying at the Stay Inn West Palm Beach Hotel
Palm Beach
Reviewed 26 October 2013

The Hotel was good for the price. It was clean and spacious with a nice room and comfortable bed. It was also very close to the airport and had some local shops and reasturants around the corner. Breakfast was simple but adequate

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Thank you for staying at the Stay Inn West Palm Beach Hotel