“very nice for the price”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #30 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Reviewed 22 August 2014

I read other reviews before booking and thought I would have a horrible experience. Let's just say, I was very suprised how professional and friendly the staff was. I had a great experience with Marie and other Staff members. I did not receive room service one day but was given an apology and early the next day room service arrived. The room was very clean including the bathroom. The sheets were acceptable- AC worked fine. I had no problems-- especially for the price. I would rate it far above other hotel for the price.

Room Tip: be realistic about what you expect for the price you pay--
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Fanning P
floridapalmbeach, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

I would like to say Thank you for sharing your experience on you recent stay with us.
I would like you to know that we take our customers comment very seriously as we try to improve our self’s to provide our guest the best customer service.
It is refreshing to know that our team members made your stay an enjoyable one and we hope to serve you in the further.
Stay Inn WPB

Reviewed 28 July 2014

I was staying here for a week. A roach was almost crawling towards my babys ear. Went to complain and all they did was change rooms. Very upset with manager Dee she was very disrespectful. I will take this to a higher authority

• Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank camile4103
floridapalmbeach, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

I would like to say Thank you for sharing your experience on your recent stay with us. I would like you to know that we take our customers comments very seriously and take action on the issues ASAP.
We are sorry that you were informed in correctly on the refrigerator issue all our web sites and brochures indicate that is a request and upon availability.
In the same web site we advertise free shuttle service to airport, train station and city place and if asked we would have taken you and bring back to the hotel.
The hotel has West Palm Beach polis officers working as security officers and they petrol the hotel during the night.
As we are an equal opportunity hotel we have employee from different parts of the world and are proud to give employment opportunity to all. We are sorry that this made you unhappy. The hotel is located at the airport which is surrounded with some very upscale hotel and restaurants I am truly sorry you did not enjoy it.
The hotel has a manager on duty 24 hours 7 days a week and can be reach if any of our guest which to talk we are sorry you did not bring this issues with a manger.
I will make sure all the issues you address will be address accordingly and once more thank for you input.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

The beds were extremely hard. The room was sort of clean, it smelled like they had just shampooed the carpet, but it was still wet & musty. Limited breakfast, a piece of toast or bagel, cereal & coffee (I don't drink coffee).

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank thepope3_12
floridapalmbeach, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Our breakfast starts at 6.00 am and it is till 9.00am which has hot and cold items including Waffles, hard broil eggs, bagels, muffins, Danish, sausage, fresh fruit, cereal, juices, and bread.
We are sorry that you did not enjoy your stay with us and we do hope to service you again.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

We stayed one night and it was ok, just needed place to sleep. Breakfast was not impressive and over before 9. But flight out was delayed a day so we stayed again. Pool was nice but went to office for towels and they couldn't give us any, said they would bring them to pool. Waited about 20 more minutes and they never brought towels. I even called to remind them. So went to room and called again, 2 hours later nothing. Went back into office and they finally sent someone to the room with blankets and towels we had been asking for. In time to go to bed. Beds were ok. First night we had comforter second night we didn't. Location was good, price ok. If ya just need a bed to sleep on, it's ok. Oh and I agree there definitely were some creepy guys walking around pool area

• Stayed: July 2014

Front Desk crew and night police officers in our security team to address any concerns and issues once the Front Desk staff has been noticed.
Our breakfast is continental which is advertised and starts at 6am till 9am.
I am sorry you did not enjoy your stay with us and hope we could service you better on your next visit.
Looking forward to serve again so we can show you our improvements.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

I booked this hotel for its proximity to the airport. When I checked in during the day I was a little leary of some of the type of guests and was a woman traveling alone. I went back to check out a few hours later because I didn't feel safe and my instincts were right. The doors are outside and to get to my room I had to pass a dozen or so men drinking in various places in the parking lot. I didn't even feel safe trying to get my things out of the room. There are just people hanging out everywhere. The room seemed ok but with all this going on right outside the doors is unnerving. Maybe it's the area? Just very sketchy.

• Stayed: June 2014
4  Thank Tracey J

Front Desk crew and night police officers in our security team are ready to address any concerns and issues once the Front Desk staff has been noticed.
I am sorry that you did not call the FD so we could have taken care of any issues you had.
Thank you for staying at the Stay Inn West Palm Beach Hotel, and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

Its a nice hotel the rooms are nice... You can't ask for much more for the price they give you. They say they have free breakfast that you make your own breakfast I'll see how that goes in the morning...great pool nice atmosphere

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank 81Hawkk
floridapalmbeach, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Sincerly

Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed here last night. The room was of fair value (large comfortable beds, standard tv, mirror) aside from the intense stench or urine coming from the bathroom. It was absolutely disgusting. I almost considered walking to ihop to use their bathrooms.

Upon the morning of check out, housekeeping knocked on our door at 9:30am, proceeded to open it after we announced our presence. This happened AGAIN at 10:45am. I called for late check out around 11:30 because now at this point we had been woken twice and had difficulty falling back asleep due to loud banging coming from the room next to us. At 12:30 as we were doing our last look through of the room before our departure, the floor manager popped by to hurry us out. She opened the door on after half or a knock. Apparently it is in this Inn's policy to harass its guests.

The one positive point that needs mention was the lovely woman at the front desk upon check in. She was delightful.

I do NOT recommend this hotel and will NOT be returning.

• Stayed: May 2014
4  Thank Nicole L
floridapalmbeach, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

I would like to inform you that our Housekeeping department does not start till 10.00 am on Sundays, in addition you did not have a do not disturb sign on your door.
We received a call from you informing us if a refund was not provided to you , you would be posting notes to Trip Advisor.
Please accept my apology for not resolving this matter to everyone's satisfaction.
sincerely,