“Outstanding management team”

Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center
Ranked #15 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Reviewed 7 April 2011

During the month of March i had the pleasure of staying at this hotel for business. From the beginning of our stay, management (Bill, Frank, and Vincent) did everything they possibly could to accommodate our needs. The hotel was clean and comfortable. The location was convenient to everything and the price was affordable. I look forward to returning.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
stockb, General Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2011

Thanks again for your review. As we discussed the staff is looking forward to hosting your group again next year. It was a pleasure working with you and everyone from your group who stayed with us. I agree Frank, Vince and the staff are great. Thank you for recognizing their efforts.

See you next year!

Bill

Reviewed 6 April 2011

I've stayed in many of the other hotels in the area, But none equal the price and friendly service. It's not a new hotel, but the rooms are updated! From the General Manager to the house keepers, they couldn't be friendlier, and very helpful. Just need a smile after a rough flight?, Go see Vicki or Lisa in the bar. Always sure to put a smile on your face. I've never seen a happier staff, tough out a whole hotel, and I stay in about 260 nights a year in a hotel.
I'm a Priority Club Member, but hotel was full, so didn't get an upgraded room. But the room I got was GREAT!!!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank bkfoulke

Thank you for sharing your comments on Trip Advisor. It was a pleasure meeting you and I hope we will see you back soon. I am very proud of our staff and I will certainly share your comments with Vicki, Lisa and the whole staff. It is very rewarding when they are recognized for their service.

You have my business card so I hope you will call me directly when you are coming back to West Palm.

Hope to see you soon.

Bill

Reviewed 4 April 2011

I had my 40th birthday party here, and this was the most unorganized establishment. They rope you in and then change things on you at the last minute, when your back is against the wall. During open bar the beverage manager, asked my guest "if he didn't see him up at the bar a couple times before, but when open bar ended and the guests had to pay for their drinks those questions were not asked. The banquet manager was very disrespectful to my guests, and when I discussed the issue with her supervisor he did not acknowledge it, even another coworker witnessed the behavior. If you have an important event I would not host it there, my party was ruined because of their nasty behavior and last minute changes. If you want your guests to be disrespected, your function to be destroyed, hold your function there.

• Stayed: February 2011

Dear Guest,

I am sorry you feel the way you do. Per our conversation you did receive everything you were contracted for plus more. I continuously receive outstanding comments regarding our banquet staff and I believe our banquet staff performed admirably at your function.

Reviewed 31 March 2011

About two weeks ago I was in West Palm, I stopped by the bar and since I was alone, I was so happy to have met Vicky. Not only was she efficient ( while training a new employee) she was fun! She told me in to where to eat (Phillip's Seafood) and where to have a good time. I must say she was the most entertaining and personable bartender that I have come across in my travels for quite a long time.I will pass this on to my fellow travelers.
Gwenn

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled solo
stockb, General Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2011

Dear Gwenn,

Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to share your comments. I have shared your comments with Vicki. It is rewarding when a guest recognizes our staff's efforts. Our goal is total guest satisfaction.

Reviewed 28 March 2011

I live 5 minutes from this hotel, and many others because I'm right near the airport. I frequently get rooms via priceline and take my chances because they are all pretty much the same. At least that's what I thought before I was given this one through my bidding.

It was my daughters birthday so I wanted to get a room and have a pool party and sleepover with a handful of her friends. I booked the room for Sat and stopped by a couple of days before to check it out. I went to the bar near the pool and asked questions of the bartender, Vicki Vartanian, to see what I should expect the pool area to be like on a Saturday. She was extremely friendly and helpful and even offered to try and hold a table for us before our arrival. The party was a huge success and Vicki was there both of the days of our stay and continued to offer us fantastic customer service the entire time we were there.

The entire hotel was super clean and everyone was friendly and helpful. I only gave 4 stars on location because it is right next to the highway, but you can't beat it for the price.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
stockb, General Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2011

Dear Guest,

I was delighted to receive your kind words of praise. I will certainly pass your comments on to the staff and specifically Vicki. We are committed to total guest satisfaction and it is rewarding when a guest recognizes our staff's efforts and takes the time to write a review.

We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 25 March 2011

This hotel has a great location, close to the shopping area of Palm Beach and the Kravitz Center. What was equally impressive was that the entire staff was so very helpful and courteous. In addition, the general manager and his assistant were always visible and available, eager to make our stay as enjoyable as possible. Shuttle service is readily available any time to the airport, and to the Palm Beach City Center on a regular schedule. Should be a four star hotel

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words of praise. Our goal is to provide dependable service and make your stay a satisying one. Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and let us know we are reaching our goal.

We look forward to your next visit.

At your service,

Reviewed 18 March 2011

The accommodations were fine, clean enough for a holiday inn. Two disappointments:
1. When you we tried to call guest services from our room phone we got an answering machine on several occasions...really??
2. I went to the front desk for extra towels and had to go with the security guard behind employee areas to a storage area to get them.
This is basically a place to crash nothing more

• Stayed: March 2011
stockb, General Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2011

Dear Guest,

I apology for the inconvenience you encountered with your recent stay. Please be assured that the issues you've raised have been addressed.

Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns. It's disappointing to learn you were unhappy. Our goal is to make every stay a satisfying one. Again, please accept my sincere apology.