“Quick and good stay”

Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center
Ranked #15 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Reviewed 17 May 2012

We just needed the room for a night to go to Lion Country Safari on the next day. The rooms were fine and the buffet was good, plus our three kids were free. The parking was overly crowned when we arrived at 9pm. Free wifi is just nice! We didn't hear anything from the I-75.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
stockb, General Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. It is through our guests’ eyes that we know whether we are reaching our guest service goal of total guest satisfaction. I hope you enjoyed Lion Country Safari and driving through the preserve.

We look forward to serving your future lodging needs.

Reviewed 16 May 2012

We stayed at this hotel to exhibit our artwork at Sunfest. The location was good for us, as it was only about 10 minutes away from the show site, but the neighborhood was borderline. There were no restaurants close by. The lobby and rooms were acceptable, although it looked like the edges and corners of the carpet had not been cleaned or swept since it was laid down. We stayed on the 9th floor, and the room we had must have been renovated in the recent past, as the hotel is on the older side, but there was newer carpeting and tile in the bathroom. I would have given this hotel a higher rating if it were not for the badly sagging beds. It was impossible to lay on one side of the bed, because you'd roll towards the middle. I woke up each morning with a stiff back and neck. I've never seen such horrible beds, and we stay at a lot of hotels because of the nature of our business. However, the food was good at the in-hotel restaurant, and the desk clerk gave us coupons for breakfast upon request as we were platinum members. The staff were friendly and helpful. I wouldn't recommend this hotel to an older person, because of the beds, but younger folks might like it just fine.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a newer bed, if possible
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Susan K
stockb, General Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. Please accept my sincere apology regarding the beds and the corners of the room. It is disappointing to learn that we let you down. Please be assured that the issues you have raised are being addressed and the appropriate action has been taken.

Thank for recognizing the staff. I will certainly share your comments with them. Please contact me directly the next time you are in the area and I will personally attend to your reservation.

Reviewed 11 May 2012

Stayed 1 day on business when flying out early the next morning. Shuttle picked me up quickly at the rental car lot and took me to the AUTEC terminal early the next morning. Being a Holiday Inn, you know that you will get a good property and good service, and this location did not disappoint.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank NavyGuy337
stockb, General Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind words of praise. It is very rewarding to hear that we are meeting our goal of total guest satisfaction.

Sincerely

Reviewed 9 May 2012

What a great job the staff does here. The hotel itself is what you would expect from an airport area Holiday Inn.
We booked there to attend SunFest (a couple of miles drive away) and it was perfect. The hotel has nothing decent nearby (in walking distance). There is a decrepit IHop and Wendy's, and I-95 but that's it. BUT this hotel makes the best of what it has. First they offered a free hourly shuttle to Sunfest which was great. They also has the usual airport Shuttle, along with a shuttle to a nearby outdoor mall (City Place). This is not a hotel you want to spend much time in (although I liked the bar/lobby that had great little happy hour specials including 25 cent wings and a good comfortable area to sit and watch a big flat screen tv).
When I booked I asked for a room on a high floor away from the elevators (they are older and rather loud). I also requested a fridge and microwave since we were staying three nights (only a few rooms have fridges & microwaves). Upon check in I was given a room with all those things!! I was very pleased that they had made the effort to satisfy my requests. All the staff were friendly and helpful.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone that isn't looking for fancy, just somewhere safe, clean and with nice staff to sleep.

Room Tip: Away from the elevators on a high floor. And ASK if you will be needing a fridge or microwave.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank alion76

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. In addition, thank you for recognizing the staff. I am very proud of our staff and their efforts and it is rewarding when a guest takes the time to recognize them. We strive to provide dependable service at a reasonable price and we are committed to total guest satisfaction. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

Friendly and efficient staff with rooms reasonably clean. What was amazing was the fact that though we were very close to both the international airport and a spaghetti junction freeway it ws extremely quiet in the room - no outside noise at all. Staff in the restaurant where breakfast was served were very friendly. Overall, if the hotel is only to lay your head down at night and not spend a huge amount of time in, then this is the place for you. Your own transport is a necessity.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Don-Pedro
stockb, General Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. Our goal is total guest satisfaction as well as to provide dependable service at a reasonable price. The hotel does provide complimentary shuttle to the Airport and City Place. I am happy that overall you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 13 April 2012

This is an excellent hotel. The staff is more than anxious to meet all guest requested needs and does so with a smile and great attitude. We will be staying at this facility each time we are in town on business.

Room Tip: I have stayed in two different rooms and both were excellent. I suspect they all are. The hotel is c...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank lw8pilot
stockb, General Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. It is rewarding when a guest takes the time to recognize the staff. I am very proud of our staff and will certainly share your comments with the staff. I am happy to hear we are attaining our goal of total guest satisfaction.
Please ask for me the next time you are in town.

Reviewed 10 April 2012

We stayed at the Holiday Inn, Palm Beach Airport for a weekend. The hotel is very close to the airport and close to resaurants and shopping. The hotel is clean and quiet, especially being so close to the airport. I was amazed at how rarely I heard any jet sounds. I grew up living next to this airport and takeoffs were easily heard all day and night.

Room Tip: We were away from the elevators and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family