“Nice Hotel, friendly staff and good location”

Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center
Ranked #15 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
“Nice Hotel, friendly staff and good location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2013

This hotel was so easy to find and for an airport hotel, I was impressed with the quiet nights sleep I got.
We were arriving late on what would be a sold out night, so I called ahead. The agent was very friendly and seemed to appreciate the head's up. We were welcomed by a very friendly front desk agent who had been on the clock for a while but was as chipper as if it were the morning. He checked us in quickly, told me about the breakfast and bar and handed me a welcome IHG bag filled with a couple of snack bars and a bottled water.. how cool.. since it was late, I really needed that treat. The room was perfect, clean and fresh smelling. The a.c. worked fine, but let out a funny little "sigh" when it shut off ...it wasn't annoying to us,but might be to another guest. Breakfast buffet was good and sufficient.. at 7.95 who would ask for more? Fruit, cereals, meat, french toast, eggs, oatmeal, juice and coffee...all of this in a cute little room next to the pool. I felt like I was on vacation....OH....I was!!! Thanks Holiday Inn staff for offering a friendly stay and great hotel room.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
HotelManager1301, Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this review, 29 July 2013
Dear Olindagnowes, We should be thanking you for your review. We truly appreciate the positive feedback regarding your recent stay. We we're extremely happy to hear that you had a very relaxing and quiet mini vacation. We look forward to your stay if your travels bring you back to the WPB area in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (102)
  • Korean first
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2013 via mobile

1. Clean
2. Attentive staff
3. Reasonable pricing
4. Decent room service
5. HBO & numerous channels
Oh and did I say clean...
I will stay here again. Enjoyed my stay, I will stay here again when in Palm Beach...

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank TomtheWeeklyTraveler
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2013

I ended up picking this hotel due to some of the reviews and the pricing it gave on a third party website. I was looking forward to the stay, have to see it was pretty close to the places me and my husband had to go to. Hotel could be updated a bit more for the furniture and rugs per say but overall it was a pretty good place to stay in. Our room was ok, we did have to call the front desk regarding changing one of the sheets from the bed and replacing it with a new one. Overall everything else turned out ok. Have to say the front desk were friendly and the guy that drove the shuttle upon us leaving. We would return if need be.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are great.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
HotelManager1301, Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this review, 10 July 2013
Dear LouisHolmes3,

Thank you for letting us know about your previous experience via TripAdvisor. We always enjoy it
when guests let us know how we are doing. Our hotel is always continuing to update the furniture and fixtures. We appreciate your kind words about our staff! It is our goal for all of our guests to have a perfect '10' stay. We hope you will stay us again the next time you are in the West Palm Beach area. Until then, take care and safe travels!

Warmest regards,
Fort Myers, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2013

The hotel was in great condition! The staff was very friendly and helpful on check-in and check-out (esp. Leanna). The beds were super comfortable and the room was exceptionally clean. Did not use the restaurant. Ate at some nearby restaurants that were a little less expensive, but did not offer the convenience of eating at the hotel.

Room Tip: Put the A/C fan on constant and chose a lower temp. The unit was noisy going on and off without doi...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank amproulx
HotelManager1301, General Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this review, 10 July 2013
Dear Amproulx,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your previous stay. It is so great to hear that our staff exceeded your expectations. I will certainly give Leana the recognition that she deserves. She will be thrilled to hear. We look forward to your next visit. Take care and safe travels!

Warmest regards,

David
Bartow, Florida, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2013

I can not say enough about Scott Cotton. He went out of his way, to make sure that our family had a great time. Very friendly, knowledgeable, and just an all around people person. All of your staff was great. If we needed something, all we had to do was ask. The rooms were very clean, with lots of room, and very inviting. The pool area, was great, we visited it, everyday. We will be back next time, we need a getaway!!!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2013

i asked for the man at the front desks card so that i could write him a review.. Scott Cotton got me every thing ineeded, was extreamly friendly.. and made me feel welcome he had a smile on his face every time i walked in and was happy to help me with anything i troubled him with.. id give him five stars, and will deffinatly be back.

• Stayed June 2013
Tampa, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2013

I went to this hotel during the memorial day weekend along with family. I booked a King room but only disappointed to find that I was given a standard room and was told that I can use the sofa as a bed. The staff was not very helpful, particularly the front desk. They did not even take a chance to find out an alternate room, inspite of knowing that I came with family for vacation. The cost that was paid for this hotel was not worth and I would defintely not recommend anyone to stay in this hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
HotelManager1301, Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this review, 20 June 2013
Dear JLN2010,

We are truly sorry we did not meet your expectations. You indeed booked a King room, which is our standard room. Unfortunately, at this location we do not have any larger rooms other then the room you booked. It seems as though you also had another bad experience with another Holiday Inn branded hotel during your recent trip, so we hope this doesn't deter you from utilizing the brand in the future. We would be more than happy to look into this situation if you would be kind enough to contact myself or our Front Office Manager to rectify your experience.