“Wonderful hotel near airport!”

Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center
Ranked #15 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Reviewed 29 July 2013

My mother and I always stay at the Holiday Inn Palm Beach Airport Conference Center! It is conveniently located 5 minutes from the airport and all rental car places! It is also right off of I-95 which is wonderful and makes getting places so easy and fast! Scott C (Guest Service Rep) was also so helpful and a pleasure to work with! All of the Holiday Inn staff truly made my stay worth remembering. I will continue to come to this hotel whenever I visit West Palm.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 24 July 2013

This hotel was so easy to find and for an airport hotel, I was impressed with the quiet nights sleep I got.
We were arriving late on what would be a sold out night, so I called ahead. The agent was very friendly and seemed to appreciate the head's up. We were welcomed by a very friendly front desk agent who had been on the clock for a while but was as chipper as if it were the morning. He checked us in quickly, told me about the breakfast and bar and handed me a welcome IHG bag filled with a couple of snack bars and a bottled water.. how cool.. since it was late, I really needed that treat. The room was perfect, clean and fresh smelling. The a.c. worked fine, but let out a funny little "sigh" when it shut off ...it wasn't annoying to us,but might be to another guest. Breakfast buffet was good and sufficient.. at 7.95 who would ask for more? Fruit, cereals, meat, french toast, eggs, oatmeal, juice and coffee...all of this in a cute little room next to the pool. I felt like I was on vacation....OH....I was!!! Thanks Holiday Inn staff for offering a friendly stay and great hotel room.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
HotelManager1301, Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2013

Dear Olindagnowes, We should be thanking you for your review. We truly appreciate the positive feedback regarding your recent stay. We we're extremely happy to hear that you had a very relaxing and quiet mini vacation. We look forward to your stay if your travels bring you back to the WPB area in the future.

Reviewed 11 July 2013 via mobile

1. Clean
2. Attentive staff
3. Reasonable pricing
4. Decent room service
5. HBO & numerous channels
Oh and did I say clean...
I will stay here again. Enjoyed my stay, I will stay here again when in Palm Beach...

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank TomtheWeeklyTraveler
Reviewed 9 July 2013

I ended up picking this hotel due to some of the reviews and the pricing it gave on a third party website. I was looking forward to the stay, have to see it was pretty close to the places me and my husband had to go to. Hotel could be updated a bit more for the furniture and rugs per say but overall it was a pretty good place to stay in. Our room was ok, we did have to call the front desk regarding changing one of the sheets from the bed and replacing it with a new one. Overall everything else turned out ok. Have to say the front desk were friendly and the guy that drove the shuttle upon us leaving. We would return if need be.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are great.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
HotelManager1301, Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2013

Dear LouisHolmes3,

Thank you for letting us know about your previous experience via TripAdvisor. We always enjoy it
when guests let us know how we are doing. Our hotel is always continuing to update the furniture and fixtures. We appreciate your kind words about our staff! It is our goal for all of our guests to have a perfect '10' stay. We hope you will stay us again the next time you are in the West Palm Beach area. Until then, take care and safe travels!

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 8 July 2013

The hotel was in great condition! The staff was very friendly and helpful on check-in and check-out (esp. Leanna). The beds were super comfortable and the room was exceptionally clean. Did not use the restaurant. Ate at some nearby restaurants that were a little less expensive, but did not offer the convenience of eating at the hotel.

Room Tip: Put the A/C fan on constant and chose a lower temp. The unit was noisy going on and off without doi...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank amproulx
HotelManager1301, General Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2013

Dear Amproulx,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your previous stay. It is so great to hear that our staff exceeded your expectations. I will certainly give Leana the recognition that she deserves. She will be thrilled to hear. We look forward to your next visit. Take care and safe travels!

Warmest regards,

David

Reviewed 28 June 2013

I can not say enough about Scott Cotton. He went out of his way, to make sure that our family had a great time. Very friendly, knowledgeable, and just an all around people person. All of your staff was great. If we needed something, all we had to do was ask. The rooms were very clean, with lots of room, and very inviting. The pool area, was great, we visited it, everyday. We will be back next time, we need a getaway!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2013

i asked for the man at the front desks card so that i could write him a review.. Scott Cotton got me every thing ineeded, was extreamly friendly.. and made me feel welcome he had a smile on his face every time i walked in and was happy to help me with anything i troubled him with.. id give him five stars, and will deffinatly be back.

• Stayed: June 2013