“An enjoyabe Visit”

Ranked #15 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
New York
“An enjoyabe Visit”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

I found the hotel,the staff, the conveniences all very pleasant. Was there for business and could not want for anything. The front desk staff and housekeeping are all outstanding. The gym facility could be upgraded a little.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
WPBMGR, Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this review, 4 October 2013
Dear Java12,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.
We are happy that you enjoyed your first stay with us. We look forward to many more visits from you. We'll be sure to commend our amazing front desk and housekeeping staff for their memorable service they provided to you during your visit.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback and we hope to see you soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (103)
  • Korean first
George Town, Cayman Islands
Reviewed 28 September 2013

Had about and hour to spare prior to being at my 1pm appt. and decided to check-in.

A young girl (Lawanda) checked me in and sent me to my room. Upon stepping off the elevator, I sensed I was on a "smoking floor" (I did not know hotels offered inside smoking).

Upon phoning the front desk, I asked, "is this a smoking room or non-smoking", to which I was advised, "it is a smoking room". . . . "that is what is in your profile". Really! What profile? Where?

They were nice enough to change the room if I'd make my way downstairs.

I waited for the elevator(s) (it turns out, only 1 of 2 were working) some five (5) to seven (7) minutes, when I decided to carry my dive bag down six (6) flights of stairs. Going to the "bottom floor" was too far. Then, I had to go up one (1) floor and take another elevator "down".

Knowing the elevators were not working properly - or just extremely (very, very, very) busy - I told the front desk the story and said I'd not be staying; I contacted Hotwire Express immediately and told them to book me another hotel.

I ended up in N. Palm Beach in a very clean, well located Hampton Inn.

I can not recommend this Holiday Inn.

Room Tip: They allow smoking in the hotel! The room I was in was "rank smelling".
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this review, 13 October 2013
Dear Thomas S,

Ferdinand G
Case Manager
IHGCare
Beverly Hills, California
Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

This is the perfect place if you wish to be near downtown, city center, amtrak, airport, major roadway and the beach. The room service was great and the food fantastic. It is indeed a very quiet place. I got more sleep there then in my own bed at home.

I also highly recommend you book in advance because the rates change for weekends and holiday stays!!! A great experience. You can see everything from your bedroom windows?

Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Topeka, Kansas
Reviewed 28 August 2013

As a Non-commissioned officer in the Army I am not one who normally expresses feelings like such but it would be a great disservice not too. I am writing this to express my gratitude to the two courtesy van drivers. Mr. Bob and Mr. David they showed my wife and I what I consider the example of pride and ownership. I am not saying that the hotel staff was anything but professional but this is for the two courtesy shuttle drivers. Each one treated us like family and had pride in their jobs and it showed. I just want to thank those guys one last time for making our stay enjoyable. Respectfully Sergeant First Class Herb Wischnack

Room Tip: did not use the spa...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
WPBMGR, Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this review, 4 September 2013
Dear Sergeant Wischnack,

Thank you for the wonderful comment about our team. Compliments such as yours are shared with the team and reaffirm that we are reaching out to our guests and truly making a difference in their stay. We greatly appreciate you taking time to share your feedback and hope to welcome you back as a return guest in the future. We would also like to personally thank you and your troops for the service you provide us.

Safe Travels
Daytona Beach
Reviewed 24 August 2013

My family of five and one in the oven at the time stayed at this hotel for the weekend. I was skeptical at first because it was right off the exit and was near the airport but to my surprise it was very clean and well kept. The staff was very friendly. The breakfast buffet was very good. The location was very convenient. I will definitely visit again if I am ever in this area.

• Stayed May 2013
WPBMGR, Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this review, 26 August 2013
Thank you for your kind words Tangie79! We love to hear that our guests enjoy their stay and that our hotel exceeded your expectations. We would love to have your recommendation. The staff at our property is definitely looking forward to your next visit with us. We would be happy to do what we can to make your stay enjoyable.
Oldsmar FL
Reviewed 22 August 2013

Thank you to Scott Cotton, the wonderful guest services rep! He made us feel welcome for our two-night stay during my husband's working trip. I enjoyed all the amenities of the hotel. And every time I went by the front desk, Scott was there with a big smile and a cordial greeting.
We had an issue with our key and Scott was at the door with us at 11p.m. to make sure we got into our room for the night.
We would love to stay at Holiday Inn again when we are down in Palm Beach.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Gouverneur, New York, United States
Reviewed 14 August 2013

I stayed here recently since I had thousands of Priority club points to burn. It is conveniently located next to the airport also. If you want to stay in an area that is centrally located and close to 95, this place works well. The rooms were clean and pleasant, as were the staff. The breakfast is pretty much what was to be expected, and the wait staff was pleasant also. There are not a lot of bells and whistles, but if you only need a clean and quiet place to sleep this works well. They do have a bar with limited hours and a pool.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple