“TIP TOP SERVICE”

Ranked #15 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“TIP TOP SERVICE”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Best travel decision! Service is "TIP TOP" Booked hotel to do an overnight, leave car and airport transfers. This property delivered across-the-board. Needing wheelchair assistance, they exceeded my expectations. I felt they really cared about helping me. Room Service was not only prompt...but the Blue Cheese Burger was excellent and cooked to perfection! Bed was very comfortable - enhanced withsoft/smoothe high quality linens. Very clean bathroom as well entire room. Stand-out management & staff incl. Scott Cotton (Mgr.) Paul Romero (Sales) Bob (Valet/shuttle driver) Robert (Room Service...said burger is great and was right) also Maria and Holly from Front Desk ... yes, just one overnight stay was that friendly to remember names. Each one made a positive difference for a pleasant stay! . I will return & return!

Room Tip: If you have a special need (I needed a wheelchair) they will fulfill your needs and requests. They p...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Sa11y4th
HIWESTPALM, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Thank you very much Sa11y4th for sharing your thoughts! It is very rewarding to know that our team exceeded your expectations and made such an impact during your stay. We are looking forward to seeing you again!

Christine Petersson - Guest Service Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (103)
  • Korean first
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The Hotel itself was just OK. Nothing bad about it. It was clean, the workers were nice and welcoming, it just seemed to be a Hang out spot. I didn't feel like I was on vacation. There were people hanging in the lobby area talking loudly, there were people hanging outside smoking cigarettes. Just not what I expected.

But overall, no complaints about the room. It was clean, and quiet. And, the BED was OH SOOOOO wonderful. We got a great deal on it so , for the price I give it 4 stars. If I had paid full price, I would not be so OK about it. Oh and the LOCATION was great!

Room Tip: Try to get the Higher floors. You wont hear the noise from below if so.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
HIWESTPALM, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
Good Evening Lovelifeandtravel, I am so sorry to hear that part of your experience at out hotel was not up to your expectations. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, helps us grow and target problem areas to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future. On the other hand, we are pleased to hear that you were able to have a great nights rest and enjoy what the area had to offer. We want every guest to leave extremely satisfied; therefore, we hope you give us another chance if your travels bring you back to this area.
Florida
Reviewed 25 May 2014

I stayed here with my friend and didn't expect much because of the reasonable price. I was surprised to discover the hotel was in pretty good shape! The inside is clean and polished, and I liked the layout of the front desk, which allowed employees to help different guests at the same time, so I didn't have to wait in a line which I absolutely hate. I was even more impressed with the staff. There was a guy at the front desk named Scott Cotton and he knew everything about the area. He gave us a bunch of pamphlets and directions and hooked us up with the free shuttle so we didn't have to worry about a sober driver. We felt like we had our own tour guide! The girl who checked us in was efficient and told us to call her if we needed anything. I think her name tag said Tanya, but she said she goes by "T." The hotel had a bar and restaurant that don't look like anything special, but have amazing drinks and delicious food. Our bartender Lisa was willing to create new drinks for us and the food was so good we got the chef's name, Walner. The pool was nice too, and the room was just like any other. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Thank you 203Traveler13 for your great review about our Hotel! We are happy to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations and our staff was very helpful and accommodating to your needs. We look forward to your next visit!
West Palm Beach, Florida
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Could not say more about the front desk. "Tee" at the front desk was awesome at check in. Scott Cotton is great as a supervisor always smiling and knows all the great places in W.P.B. to go. Lisa in the lounge is great. Chef Walner one of the best steaks I've ever had. Everyone at the hotel is so nice. Can't wait to come back.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Pinecrest, Florida
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I recently stayed at this hotel with my sons. The walls were paper thin. I could hear the entire phone conversation that my neighbor was having and could even hear what the other person was saying on the other end of his cell phone! My kids got stuck in the service elevator which should not be accessible to the public. The management didn't know that any one was stuck in the elevator until I notified them. There is a club on the property and on Saturday night there was absolutely no where for guests to park. Front desk staff ranged from pleasant to clueless. I felt that I overpaid for what I got out of the deal.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
HIWESTPALM, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this review, 27 June 2014
Dear Jaimie C,
We appreciate you taking the time to express your feedback about your stay with us. We apologize for the challenges you encountered during your visit at our hotel. We promise this is not the norm of our guest experience. As for the establishment text door, unfortunately they are not affiliated with our hotel. We will do our best to make sure this is communicated to that establishment. We would love the opportunity to discuss this with you, please contact us to 561-659-3880. Thank you!
Palmetto
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Perfect location, upscale hotel close to airport and I-95. Good food and great bar. Free parking and plenty of it. Great friendly staff. Clean and updated large rooms. Building has been updated everything is new. Hotel pricing can be leveraged through Priceline bidding. We have successfully bid this area and almost always get this hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Nancy N
HIWESTPALM, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this review, 14 May 2014
Thank you Nancy N for a great review! We are pleased to hear that our entire team provided you with attentive and friendly service. Thank you again and we hope you continue to choose us on your next visit to this area.
Reviewed 10 May 2014

After having a horrible day, I arrived to the hotel and was welcomed by very friendly people at the front desk, didn't wait for more than 10min to get my room which was great because I was exhausted. I decided to go to their restaurant for dinner and was welcomed by Christine, this young lady made my stay one not to forget, it was my first time in the area and she not only gave me the best service at the restaurant but was there to help me with any question I had; gave directions and recommendations of places to go and things to do which helped me out a lot. She always had a smile on her face, just one of those people that make you want to come back. Great place great service!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
John P, it is an honor to be able to reply to your review! Thank you very much for your kind words they are greatly appreciated! It was my pleasure to help you during your stay with us. I am glad you were able to enjoy yourself and if your travels bring you back to the area that you will choose us again.