Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center
US$101
US$91
West Palm Beach Marriott(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$168
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Best Western Palm Beach Lakes Inn(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$132
Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach Airport(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$98
US$129
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$118
Doubletree.com
US$138
US$121
EmbassySuites.com
Courtyard by Marriott West Palm Beach(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$96
US$214
US$133
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfront deskpalm beach airportthe shuttle drivernext morningbreakfast buffetthe entire stafflobby areagreat customer servicefree shuttlehousekeeping staffconvenient locationluluscotthighwayfloridahousekeeper
Reviewed 26 August 2014

To what is the core of the Hotel and without Him the status will be as negative as its GM should be aware that Mr. Barnhill will be shoes hard to fill!!! Mr. Barnhill appreciate each guest on its concept they all leave their monies and without guests there is no hotel and this is refreshing and a positive factor in any business especially a Hotel! He tries within perimeter and logical forfill any demand a guest has and anyone who stayed here will agree with me! You know hospitality public relations and you stride and achieve it and you pride in your job and its description. Jessica is the best asset of the front desk and Maria Tee Allison Milenes these are they excel thank god they buff up anything that is a negative mode or factor. Walner excels in culinary skills as the restaurant starts with Monica as the definition of eating in a pleasant environment with Richard, Jason serve you with a smile..........in closing with Steve he is a nice smiley personas ending it with Michael the heart of the shuttle service and Anthony they are the good elements of its shuttle. The entire housekeeping deserves praise they clean the rooms nice they deserve BRAVO. All and any negative comments will be forwarded to the management company as it should be. The GM in the 37 days I stayed there did not interact much because I relate to smiley persons and he lacked this factor. On a last note Lisa at the bar the weekends is a breeze in company and she can excel in any drink for any guest preference!!! The hotel needs work the AC is not on all the time if not on the rooms have a smell that is anything but tolerable. I hope they can update the whole hotel to the todays time not 20 years ago! As recommending this hotel not more than an overnight stay tops if you passing through near the airport but not longer! Hopefully it will better when the update construction takes place and all its rooms are fully updated among other factors that need adjustments!

Room Tip: Keeps nerves in check as you check in and not more than 1 or 2 night at best!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
5  Thank M122013
Reviewed 22 August 2014

All the employees were very polite and considerate to my needs! But I would have to mention one in particular! I was staying here on a business trip and had to work overnights so when I arrived back to the hotel in the morning I would go for breakfast before going upstairs to sleep! Monica would have are table ready with coffee waiting and always made sure I had plenty of creamers and splenda! This may seem small to most people but it was much more to me! When you are very tired it is nice to not have to look for someone or wait for someone to serve you. Monica is a big asset to this hotel. Thank you Holiday Inn for a nice comfortable stay.

Room Tip: I would say the higher floors would be less noisy. The only reason i"m saying this is because when I stayed there they had remolding going on and it was a little noisy in the day time hours.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Kathy L
Reviewed 21 August 2014

We had our daughters wedding reception at the Holiday Inn Palm Beach Airport Hotel. The coordinator was very accommodating in any questions or concerns we may have had and always returned a phone call or email.The staff was all wonderful too. All my family and friends told me it was one of the best receptions they have ever gone to. The food was excellent and the room was decorated beautifully. They made it very convenient for anyone to book a room if needed. They went above and beyond to make my daughters room extra special for her and her new husband. I would definitely have another special party there!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Liz R
HotelManager1301, General Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2014

Congratulations again to you and your daughter! Thank you very much for your kind words. We strive to produce fabulous events for the special occasions in people’s lives. We appreciate all of your compliments about our staff and the hotel, and look forward to hosting future parties for you.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Can't say enough about the staff. They are the knowledgeable, attentive and go the extra mile. The breakfast buffet deal we got when booking was great. The bar is nice, good prices and staff were very accomodating to our group.
We booked the advance purchase and were very pleased with the staff, room, bar, breakfast and business center for printing our boarding passes.
Will stay again if in the area.
(1-2 miles from the airport)

Room Tip: Room facing west was best.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank NC2CUN
Reviewed 2 August 2014

The good news is that you know what you are getting. Clean bed, a shower that works, some coffee and a TV. That's all I need when I am by my self. The view sucks, the location is so so, but ok if you are you are using the local airport. Everything works and it is clean. A fine stay in my book.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo