Hilton Palm Beach Airport
US$157
US$152
Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach Airport(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$148
US$145
US$128
Hampton.com
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$124
Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Downtown(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$486
US$440
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Palm Beach Lakes Inn(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$162
US$143
Doubletree.com
US$300
US$263
EmbassySuites.com
US$105
Hotel Biba(West Palm Beach)
US$129
US$126
1,262 results
All reviewsfront deskpool barbreakfast buffetgreat customer servicefree shuttlefitness centerbusiness tripshuttle servicetikibenjaminaxabellmanconferenceconvenienceproximityflwpb
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 November 2013

As another reviewer indicated, the shuttle service is horrible. Waited at the airport for 45 minutes. Called the hotel two times and both times was told that the shuttle was "on the way". Watched the other airport hotel shuttles come by two to three times while I waited! I would have happily paid for a taxi if I was told up front about the wait! Similar experience with the "free shuttle" to City Walk. The hotel advertises a free shuttle to the City Walk area but it departs every two hours and that wasn't even guaranteed. Needless to say, we took a taxi. No luck taking the shuttle back to the hotel either...frustrating experience! I do have to say that the room was fine. Bed was comfortable, bathroom was clean, and it was convenient for renting a car through Advantage which is housed in the hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
MattKaniff, Director of Sales at Hilton Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2013

Thank you for your much appreciated feedback.. I have discussed your experience withour bell captain to ensure this does not happen in the future. I am glad the other portions of your stay were satisfactory and we hope to see you back soon...

Reviewed 12 November 2013

Everything was very good. The fitness room should be better with more equipments. Certainly I'd be back again. People were friendly in all parts of the hotel. I'd recommend this hotel to anyone that needs to be in a very good hotel near the airport area.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
MattKaniff, Director of Sales at Hilton Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. I am happy you enjoyed your stay and our facilities. We are entertaining the expansion of our fitness center. Hope to see you back soon...

Reviewed 7 November 2013

I recently had a 2 night stay at this hotel. I normally feel Hilton is a good choice for accommodations, but a few problems arose during my visit. The location is great and the poolside view from room #2 (I had to be moved to another room after a toilet incident) was spectacular, but no hair dryer in the initial room (which unfortunately I realized after I had showered and washed my hair and they couldn't get one to me before my convention event that evening) and an overflowing toilet one morning caused some alarm. The important thing is the manager did everything he could to remedy the inconvenience. I think the main problem is the hotel is old and needs renovating with new pipes, etc. Others at our convention also experienced some toilet problems and other issues. I thought folks should know my experience before making their decision.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
MattKaniff, Director of Sales at Hilton Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2013

Thank you for your valuable feedback and my apologies you experienced difficulties with the bathroom and hairdryer. Our engineering department has been alerted as well as our houskeeping department. I hope that you will give us another opportunity in the future...

Reviewed 7 November 2013

Highly recommended hotel in the West Palm Beach area. Close to the airport and Market Place. Clean rooms. Good breakfast. Ample Parking. Nice view (poolside). Could be improved by upgrading the bathrooms.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for posting your great stay experience! We hope to see you back soon...

Reviewed 7 November 2013

This hotel remembers how to treat business travelers. I was greeted at the front desk with a well organized reservation. The room was spacious with a high quality bed. I had fun with the contrasts of sitting outside late on an October evening poolside while watching the night's hockey highlights. I took advantage of being able to sleep in a few minutes in the morning because the hotel offers the easy-to-order breakfast room service, with a designated menu and delivery time. After a deep sleep in the comfortable room my breakfast was delivered on time with a smile. I grabbed my bag and was at the front door on time to meet my business associates. All of this for a very reasonable (off-season, I think) price! Though close to the West Palm airport there was no problem with airplane noise. I would definitely use this hotel for local business again.

Room Tip: Just to be sure, ask to face away from the airport, but it didn't bother me.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to post your review and I am so glad you had such a great stay! I hope you will be back soon... safe travels...