Hilton Palm Beach Airport
US$157
US$152
Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach Airport(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$148
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$124
Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Downtown(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$486
US$440
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Palm Beach Lakes Inn(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$263
EmbassySuites.com
US$105
Travelocity
Hotel Biba(West Palm Beach)
US$129
US$126
1,262 results
All reviewsfront deskpool barbreakfast buffetgreat customer servicefree shuttlefitness centerbusiness tripshuttle servicetikibenjaminaxabellmanconferenceconvenienceproximityflwpb
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 January 2014

Upon arrival there was a delay, as the front desk was understaffed.
This Hilton is a Franchise Property, which still does not have a Concierges Lounge/Suite.
If you expecting Hilton amenities like USA Today / Wall Street Journal, your out of luck.
The Lounge was nice and lively as a Convention Hall is attached to the property.
The Breakfast Buffet was a disappointment, with rubber scrambled eggs.
When I asked the staff what the owner is like, they said they have never see him and could not say !

Room Tip: Verify the room is non-smoking.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
MattKaniff, Director of Sales at Hilton Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post your experience and my apologies for the wait time to check in. I have addressed your other concerns with the department heads and I hope you will give us another chance in the future...

Reviewed 2 January 2014

This hotel is very conveniently located near the airport and was very handy for us as a flight crew. The rooms very well appointed, internet was fast restaurant excellent. What more could one want for a one night stand or a prolonged holdover. Great value as typical of South Florida Hilton's

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Frank L

Thank you for posting your experience and I am happy you were able to enjoy our amenities... safe travels!

Reviewed 1 January 2014

This is actually the best experience with a hotel I have ever had. The rooms are great the staff is friendly and responsive to your needs. The food was also great. I love the tiki bar and swimming pool.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

We are so happy you had a great experience and we hope you will come back soon!

Reviewed 30 December 2013

This is a good hotel, albeit an airport hotel with a lot of aircrew staying here. The one downside is that being by the airport it is noisy. The hotel is less than 2 miles from downtown West Palm Beach and easily accessible from I95, with plenty of free parking. The rooms are in good condition, none come with balconies, there is a small work out room on the second floor and a nice pool (big enough to swim in), hot tub, tiki bar as well as 2 indoor dining places. The do have complimentary cribs.

Room Tip: Stay on the non-airport side of the building.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank james2n
MattKaniff, Director of Sales at Hilton Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2014

Thank you for the great feedback and we hope you will come back soon... Thank you

Reviewed 29 December 2013

I was on vacation with my family and stayed on night at this hotel before catching the next day flight. I had a rental car and needed to return it at night before heading to the airport the next day. The hotel shuttle service guy is very nice and polite. He told me to return my car first, then called the hotel and they will come to pick me up from the Budget rental service area since it is only 5 min drive away. However, when I kept calling the hotel front desk three times, the lady (was told she is a supervisor of the front desk) said they NEVER pick up guests from the rental car and also interrogated me who told me that. When I decide to take the rental car shuttle to go to the terminal, the Budget driver told me Hilton shuttle always picked up guests from there since it is the only airport rental location. I called the hotel again and took me about a hour before heading back to hotel again.
I usually trust Hilton brand as professional and luxury. However, I was not treated as I deserve for the money. If you want to avoid a disappointed stay at Palm Beach area, please do not choose this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank C Z

Thank you for your feedback and I apologize for your experience. The items you have mentioned have been addressed internally and hope that you will give us another opportunity in the future. Thank you