Hilton Palm Beach Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Quality Inn(West Palm Beach)
View Hotel
Courtyard West Palm Beach Airport(West Palm Beach)
View Hotel
Park View Motor Lodge(West Palm Beach)
View Hotel
Studio 6 West Palm Beach(West Palm Beach)
View Hotel
Hotel Biba(West Palm Beach)
1,260 results
All reviewsfront deskpool barbreakfast buffetgreat customer servicefree shuttlefitness centerbusiness tripshuttle servicetikibenjaminaxabellmanconferenceconvenienceproximityflwpb
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I'm in Florida to visit relatives and picked this hotel as more or less half way between siblings' and nieces' and nephews' homes. From the first moment, the staff was extremely courteous and helpful. There was some confusion on the room when I arrived and it was taken care of fast and I received coupons for breakfast and appetizers and dessert for my trouble (which hadn't been much). Things haven't been absolutely perfect (the food in the restaurant does not match the quality described in the guest services book--seems like a great ad copy staff combined with some corner-cutting in the food buying) but every time something was not up to my admittedly very high standards, the staff was quick to do everything they could to make it right. But the really amazing thing was when I told the desk staff (Natalie) that I was staying another day because I had become ill and couldn't travel. She with the help of Bernadette wrote me a get-well note which they sent to my room with a tray of soup and crackers! That was the most thoughtful thing I could imagine in this situation. It's awful to be ill when traveling and it was soooo nice to know the people at the hotel were willing to go above and beyond to show they cared. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. I can't imagine better service!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 April 2014

I had a little mix up with reservations that was completely my fault. After I was not very gracious to Natalie because of my own frustrations, she was perfect! She was able to help me out. Natalie was totallly professional and more than accomodating! The property is super nice and comfortable. Shuttle to City Place is a bonus!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 April 2014

very nice hotel, close to City Place and outlets and of course easy access to airport. Very friendly and helpful staff. Pool and Tiki Bar area are comfortable and relaxing despite airplanes taking off every few minutes.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 3 April 2014

My 40th birthday was approaching so I decided to take a few days away just for myself. This was a wonderful, centrally located hotel close to shopping and other activities located on a beautiful lake with a wonderful lobby, rooms and pool area with tiki bar! I really loved everything about this hotel. You do, occasionally, hear airplanes taking off due to proximity to the airport but it didn't bother me. Had a wonderful relaxing trip and the staff was wonderful and super helpful!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Manny O, General Manager at Hilton Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

Thank you for your kind review and I happy that you had a wonderful relaxing trip and that our "staff was wonderful and super helpful!!"
Please don't wait for your next birthday to return, as I would like to meet you and personally thank you for this great review.

At Your Service,

Manny O'Neill

Reviewed 2 April 2014

Room was very comfortable and clean. Very close to the airport but not close to much else. The staff was excellent! Shuttle service was great. We missed the shuttle to City Place but the staff said not much was going on so he made a special trip for us. The pool was clean and nice and from there they had a dock out on the lake. We went to the dock and there was an alligator close to the dock. The kids were ecstatic! They also saw bunnies and fish. I would stay here again!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Cagey54

Thank you for this kind review and recognizing our excellent staff and great service you recieved, as our staff work so hard to provide our guests with a memorable stay.
We look forward to hosting you on your next visit to West Palm Beach.

At Your Service,