“My Stay”

Hilton Palm Beach Airport
Ranked #6 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Although I experienced a bad check-in, the remainder of my trip was quite pleasant. The staff (other than the front desk), went above and beyond to assist particularly in the restaurant and housekeeping areas.

There are newer reviews for Hilton Palm Beach Airport

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Rooms were in excellent condition. Check in process was not satisfactory. Had to wait 45 minutes for them to get room ready. Had to keep checking on room. Told to request microwave but none were available.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Rude staff, noisy hotel, bugs in room. DISGUSTING!!! From the moment we tried to check in, the front desk staff was outwardly rude and dismissive. I have never felt so undervalued as a hotel guest. I am a Hilton Honors member, which is a joke!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Manny O, General Manager at Hilton Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your hotel experience and please accept my sincere apologies for our failure to provide you with a pleasant stay.
This is uncharacteristic of our hotel and staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience and I would like you to know have shared your review with the appropriate staff members and have coached them on the importance of providing our guests with friendly, polite, professional and courteous service to ensure this does not happen in the future.
Thank you for your comments and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future and proving we can provide you with a memorable stay.
Manny O'Neill

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Very easy access to the Palm Beach Airport. The hotel is very well maintained, with a small pool and hot tub area. You can sit outside and watch the planes come in. The breakfast buffet is very nice and has a lot of options. The staff was very friendly. Nothing but positive things to say. Great for business travelers.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Jhn

Thank you for this kind review and noting our very nice buffet with it's many options, our very friendly staff and that we are "Great for business travelers."
On your next trip to our hotel, please ask for me, so I can personally thank you for this great review.
Manny O'Neill

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I'm in Florida to visit relatives and picked this hotel as more or less half way between siblings' and nieces' and nephews' homes. From the first moment, the staff was extremely courteous and helpful. There was some confusion on the room when I arrived and it was taken care of fast and I received coupons for breakfast and appetizers and dessert for my trouble (which hadn't been much). Things haven't been absolutely perfect (the food in the restaurant does not match the quality described in the guest services book--seems like a great ad copy staff combined with some corner-cutting in the food buying) but every time something was not up to my admittedly very high standards, the staff was quick to do everything they could to make it right. But the really amazing thing was when I told the desk staff (Natalie) that I was staying another day because I had become ill and couldn't travel. She with the help of Bernadette wrote me a get-well note which they sent to my room with a tray of soup and crackers! That was the most thoughtful thing I could imagine in this situation. It's awful to be ill when traveling and it was soooo nice to know the people at the hotel were willing to go above and beyond to show they cared. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. I can't imagine better service!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 April 2014

I had a little mix up with reservations that was completely my fault. After I was not very gracious to Natalie because of my own frustrations, she was perfect! She was able to help me out. Natalie was totallly professional and more than accomodating! The property is super nice and comfortable. Shuttle to City Place is a bonus!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 April 2014

very nice hotel, close to City Place and outlets and of course easy access to airport. Very friendly and helpful staff. Pool and Tiki Bar area are comfortable and relaxing despite airplanes taking off every few minutes.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business