“wonderful stay,gorgeous clean property , helpful staff”

Hilton Palm Beach Airport
Ranked #6 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Reviewed 16 June 2014

clean comfortable property, great helpful staff, relaxing stress free stay. Nice clean rooms, delicious on time room service.housekeepers very sweet and efficient The front desk agent, by the name of burnedette, and Angela offered welcoming customer service.Another gentle man by the name of Woodson was very professional and helpful as well. I would recommend this location and i will be staying again. Thanks for a great weekend.KG

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank KGk K
Write a ReviewReviews (1,208)

Reviewed 12 June 2014

My hotel Reservation was cancelled because my American Express was denied, the only problem is that I've never had an American Express card!!!!! The hotel employee was very unconcerned about the stress I was put through due to the cancellation. The hotel was not totally booked so I was able to get a room but this was a stressful situation that should not have occurred.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Manny O, General Manager at Hilton Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and my sincere apologies, that we cancelled your reservation due to the American card being denied and caused you undue stress.
This behavior is uncharacteristic of our hotel and staff, and I would like you to know that I have taken this opportunity to coach our front desk staff, on the importance of being understanding and compassionate under stressful situations.
Again, my sincere apologies for any stress we caused you.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

our family had such a great time together. It was a great place to join our family from out of town and enjoy the beauty of Florida from this hotel. The food was fantastic and they truly felt that they were in the tropics with all the beauty of this hotel. It was kid friendly too.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for this great review and noting we are a family and kid friendly hotel. Our Culinary team will be estatic to read your comments concening the fantastic food they prepared, as they work hard to provide our guest with outstanding food and service.
Please ask for me on your next trip to West Palm Beach and say hello.
Have a Happy Father's Day...

Reviewed 7 June 2014

The Hilton staff was amazing. Keely and Matt did an amazing job planning and organizing our entire wedding. They went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable and stress free. Keely and Amber did a great job with the decorations; I still remember thinking how beautiful it was when I first walked in. The chef, Robert, was amazing; his food was gourmet quality and our entire family was complimentary of the selection and taste of the menu he put together. I highly recommend using the Hilton for your wedding!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Congratulations on your Wedding and thank you for allowing us to be a part your Special Day. I also want to say thank you, for noting the amazing efforts put forth by Keely, Matt, Amber and Chef Robert in making your Wedding "A Day To Remember."

Reviewed 3 June 2014

When I first checked in at the hotel I received horrible service, I'm a very casual dresser so they judged me by my appearance and literally left me waiting to check in while they catered to another guest in a suit. I had to extend my stay there and the front desk were having difficulties because I wanted to change the type of room I had so a manager came over who was extremely abrasive and would make comments then smirk and laugh it off as if she was just joking and but you could see she was extremely arrogant and not sincere at all when I confronted her about it and gave me a washed up apology. I also took they're shuttle to city place got was stranded there and ended up taking a cab back but they picked up the tab for it and after having an hr conversation with Tara the night time manager she apologized for the incident as well as the others and informed me they would be dealt with. On Monday morning I was able to speak with the general manager manny who was very sincere and accommodated me more then necessary. Basil, James, Natalie, and Bernadette who work the front desk were great and went beyond what they had to to accommodate me and make my stay more pleasant. Cande at the tiki bar is by far the best bartender I have had the chance to have serve me she was very kind also there to make sure you were enjoying yourself and just overall a great person. The bellman Jeff and Jackson were great and went out of they're way to accommodate me during my stay and had great conversation whenever we spoke. If it wasn't for the girl who checked me in and Walter who was rude every time I spoke with him and the clueless bellman who left me stranded at city place I would give this hotel a 20 out of 10 but because of the treatment I received it diminished the great work all the other people there did do. Whenever I go back to west palm I will stay there again because I believe manny the general manager really will fix what has happened with me and not allow it to happen to another guest and I don't take people's word on anything for the most part but after the conversation and how sincere he was I believe he will handle it in the best way he sees fit and whatever he chooses to do I will support. Also if you need help you can ask for Thomas or Tara who are both managers and they will go out of they're way to help you to the best of they're ability.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Sean... thank you for this great testimonial, and for pointing out that you can make a mistake and turn a bad experience into a a great one.
Also thank you for your kind words concerning the outstanding service provided by Basil, James, Natalie, Bernadette, Jeff, Jackson and the Best Bartender Candice.
Look forward to welcoming you back and remember you are now part of the Hilton Palm Beach Airport Family.
May your Dad have a Happy Father's Day.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Everything was fine. Clean room, helpful staff, and great drinks and service at the bar! Hotel is in a fabulous location and has an attractive lobby. It is very convenient to the airport, shopping district as well as Worth Avenue. I would definitely stay again, especially when Hilton Honors is offering double points!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your kind words concerning your "Nice Stay" at our hotel and that you would "definitely stay again."
Happy Father's Day...

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Spent 5 days here for business (May '14). Bassil, a desk clerk, went above and beyond on handling a reservation problem when we arrived and throughout the week, handled any issue for us with professionalism and courtesy. Every staff member, and there were several, was excellent and a reflection of what is obviously a well managed property for Hilton. Look forward to our next trip there.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for this great review and noting the outstanding service you recieved from Basil and "every staff member," as they all work hard to provide our guests with a memorable stay.
Happy Father's Day and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to West Palm Beach.