“Clean rooms and great service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach Airport

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach Airport
Ranked #9 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
“Clean rooms and great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2013

Recently stayed at the doubletree west palm beach and left my phone charger in the room and I called looking for it and thankfully they found and and were able to get it back to me! Great service overall and well worth the stay.

• Stayed April 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jason P, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this review, 2 May 2013
Dear Phillipjheller,

Thank you for the 5 Star Review! It never gets old hearing how our staff and managers made a lasting impression wiht our guests! We hope to see you again!

Regards,

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
Rogers, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2013

The property is well maintained. Rooms are clean and comfortable. The property is well located.
The staff was fantastic. I left behind some valuable items in the room and Mr. Emanuel from housekeeping ensured my property was mailed back to me. Thank you for making our stay a pleasant one. Carmen B.

Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
Dear Carmen B,

It is our greatest pleasure to help you! I am so glad to hear we were able to get your lost items returned to you safe and sound. Thank you for the review we really appreciate the feedback! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

regards,
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2013

From the moment you walk in, there are friendly smiles awaiting your arrival at the desk. The front desk staff is just so friendly and welcoming making you feel right at home. Then they give you the most delicious cookies (and they say you can go back for more)! The rooms are spotless, comfortable and fresh. They have a little goose to welcome you on the bed with some pretty cool glasses! I went to the bar for dinner and no complaints! The staff was great as well. Always engaging with the customers. Went down to the pool area the next morning and it was relaxing to sit out in the sun surrounded by palm trees that gave just enough shade. All in all the doubletree captured me with the excellent and super friendly staff that they have. I've been to other hotels and I must say this staff at this hotel stands out. Kudos to the managers, they've done an outstanding job with their staff!

Room Tip: Go back for cookies!!!
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
Dear Jennifer M,

This might be my favorite review EVER! Thank you so much for all the wonderful comments and stop by anytime for a quick cookie fix! The staff will enjoy this review more than I can explain! This is the reason we are all in hospitality. Thank you again.

Jason Peoples
Tallahassee, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2013

Phone did not work, difficult to access i-net, the A/C quit sometime between 2 and 3 a.m. And, I did not receive my requested wake up call. Hard night-bad day due to lack of sleep and running late. Request for service/housekeeping ignored.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Jason P, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this review, 26 April 2013
Dear Ken C,

Please allow me to apologize for the unacceptable inconveniences you experienced during your stay with us. I assure you I will review these complaints with my Front Desk, Housekeeping and Maintenance department heads to ensure these issues are not repeated. I am terribly sorry you had a bad night’s sleep and a rough next day due to our lack of service. I would like the opportunity to discuss these issues with you directly. Please feel free to call me directly at 561-689-6888 if you wish to discuss further.

Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2013

Being a busy business traveler I frequent the Doubletree West Palm Beach Airport location often. At the end of my day it's great to be greeted by such a great front desk staff to point out a few superstars Jessica, CJ and Evelyn. These people know me by name and always accomodate my needs and services. I will continue to return for my hotel stays and be my 1st choice.

Dear Bid_you_Godspeed,

Wow! This is why we are in the hospitality business! We absolutely love this feedback. I am sure our front desk agents will be THRILLED to see their names in this wonderful review! A sincere “Thank You” from all of us for taking the time to recognize individual employees and send this review. We truly do appreciate it!

See you soon!

Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2013

I came in late (nearly midnight) to leave on a cruise the next day. Got the same service I would have expected at 3 pm. Rooms in South Florida are often small, but not here- very pleasant. I wish my cruise had been this nice!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Dear Phillip W,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I will make sure I share this at the next front desk meeting and thank the evening staff for making such a positive impression on your stay. The staff is thrilled when they see reviews that they directly influenced. Sorry to hear the cruise wasn’t as memorable as you stay with us. If you are ever in town again we would love to have you back!

Rochester, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2013

Hotel staff is wonderful!! Accomdating and friendly. Evelyn at the front desk goes above and beyond to make sure your stay is perfect!!! The rooms are clean with flat screen tv's and the beds where comfortable. Was able to get a good nights rest. But the best of this hotel is the staff and there willingness to please.

Room Tip: I would recommend staying in the front side of the hotel.
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jenny F, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this review, 24 April 2013
Dear Jeanette F,

Thank you for the 5-star review! We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay at the DoubleTree West Palm Beach. We also greatly appreciate your wonderful comments about our excellent staff. We have a great team here. Thank you again for the review, and we hope you choose to stay with us again!