“Very accomodating”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach Airport
Ranked #10 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Reviewed 22 May 2013

From the cookies to the breakfast, we were treated good. If there was a problem it was taken care of. I have medicine that I must take daily that I left in my room and I was given a call as soon as it was discovered and was told, by Emanuel, The Housekeeping Supervisor, that he would personally see to my receiving my medicine. The beds were clean and comfortable and easily accessible to the Assembly hall on Palm Lakes where we were attending services while staying there. The Bartender was great with the kids and there varied orders also. The facility was very clean..... accommodating. This was my first time staying in this hotel, but I will be back.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Jason P, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2013

Dear Sylvia G,

Thank you for the review! I am so glad we were able to get your medicine back to you so quickly. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed 22 May 2013

Thank you to the bartender Tony bologna was awesome!!! We had a great experience during our stay but tony made it memorable!!! Thank you so much Tony for making us feel welcome and at home!! Can't wait to comeback for the next visit

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank leerod925
Jason P, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2013

Dear leerod925,

I like the new name, I might have to put that on his name tag :) Tony is a phenomenal bartender is has mastered the art of customer service! I am glad you enjoyed his company, I know I enjoy working with him. He is a huge asset to this company and I don’t know what we would do without him! A sincere Thank You from Tony Bologna and all of us at the DoubleTree by Hilton!!!

Reviewed 21 May 2013

Quiet rooms, great breakfast, fast internet. Staff was very helpful and exceeded expectations. Always clean and very close to downtown West Palm Beach and Palm Beach International. You'll enjoy the rooms and property in wonderful WPB.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear Robert D,

Thank you so much for posting this great review of our hotel! We greatly appreciate it! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your entire stay and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 15 May 2013

To start, the van pick up is always promt; Lou is wonderfully informative and always "coming and going" when requested! The front desk personnel are extremely welcoming and in my experiences staying here, never have waited for my room or any other request. Each front desk employee greet you with warmth and appreciation; Evelyn and Caitlyn are my favorite! I get a "quaint" relaxed feeling when in my room, eating in the restaurant and bar area or poolside. If you are looking for comfort, this is the hotel for you!! jetBlue inflight

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business

Dear donna p,

It is our pleasure serving you! Like a parent with kids I cannot have a favorite, I love them all the same. However, Caitlin and Evelyn are very good at making our guests feel welcome and comfortable! They wanted me to say thank you for mentioning their names in the review! As you know, not many people are willing to take time out of their busy schedule to post reviews and coming from a customer service industry I am sure you know how much this means to us! Thank you so much and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 14 May 2013

We don't consider ourselves really picky people, but we wanted to make our recent vacation to West Palm Beach, FL for SunFest a great, memorable trip instead of an aggravation. Travelling with children is almost always aggravating enough.

We researched endlessly for a hotel in this area that would live up to our expectations, and this place seemed like they went out of their way to meet those goals. Even people who didn't raise their voice at the time of staying in the hotel, but did so later by way of review, were responded to by the hotel management to attempt to make it right. That definitely made us feel more at ease that if something WAS wrong during our stay, then management would make it right.

I can't even remember how many different hotel employees offered to help us during our stay. It was nice to be greeted by people who genuinely care & are happy to help. We arrived a lot later than expected, due to a major accident that backed up all of I-95 for hours. But our room was ready for us when we did arrive, it was a super easy check-in (as was the check-out). We had a great time visiting the WPB area & that was heavily supported by staying in such a great location staffed by great employees. It felt more like going home than going back to a hotel every night. If we decide to return to the area again, there's no doubt that we will stay in this hotel.

The bed was so comfortable that my wife wants me to find out what kind of mattress it was & buy one. The room was always refreshed & restocked upon our return. A master suite with a sofa bed & a king was plenty of space for a family of 4. Would have been nice if we had had a microwave, but it wasn't a deal breaker. The soap they had (Citron, honey, & coriander by Crabtree & Evelyn) was really unique... a nice change from the usual toiletries. The complimentary cookies were wonderful, as well.

The only issue we had, at all, was the gigantic "waterbugs" in the pool, that we later found out from local friends do indeed bite (or sting). Had I felt it was necessary, I could have approached the front desk about it & I know they would have sent someone to dispose of them. I figured they were harmless, as most waterbugs are. So, if you stay & swim in the pool, be aware that these bugs are potentially dangerous. We didn't have any problems with them, other than screaming children, when the bugs swam in their direction ;)

The location is unbeatable for the price, you can be anywhere in town within minutes. The staff is dedicated to making your stay delightful. Best place I've stayed in years. Do yourself a favor & check it out!

Dear ITFilms,

Thank you for taking the time to write this amazing review! I am so glad you noticed our responsiveness. It is becoming a full time job keeping up with all the reviews pouring in but this is my favorite part of the job so I hope they keep coming! It is our goal to make sure every guest is satisfied, even for the rare occurrences when it is after their stay!

It is rewarding to hear that all of the hours spent on customer satisfaction training are being put to use by our staff. The Guest Service Agent working this morning ran into my office first thing this morning with a huge smile from ear to ear saying “did you see the new TripAdvisor review? It’s amazing!” and then ran back to her station smiling. We really appreciates when guests like yourself take the time to let us know when we are doing a good job so a sincere Thank You from our entire staff!

I am sorry to hear about the issue in the pool, I assure you this is the first report I have ever heard of this kind. I have a call in to our company to come out and check and treat the area as a precaution but I checked throughout the day and haven’t seen anything. I will keep an eye out just in case. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Regards,

P.s. The mattresses are Sweet Dreams by Serta made specifically for DoubleTree by Hilton and they are fantastic!

Reviewed 14 May 2013

When I arrived I was upgraded to an Executive Suite at no extra charge. It was HUGE with two bathrooms, a living room, refrigerator, two TV's, and a Jacuzzi. An amazing room at a price that was less than if I had stayed at a lesser name hotel in the area. The room was perfect...down to the swan folded towels that gave us a big smile. Thank you DoubleTree!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Jason P, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2013

Dear Susan M,

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for taking the time to share this experience with everyone on TripAdvisor! We certainly hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 14 May 2013

This hotel is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in. The customer service here was great as well as the cleanliness of the room. It is in a very convenient location near the airport as well as city place and the beach. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for comfort as well as excellent customer service. There is a bar right downstairs as well as a very nice restaurant. And of course the cookies are a great bonus when you arrive :) My family and I very much enjoyed our stay here and will be returning when we are in the west palm area again.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Jason P, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2013

Dear Jazmuyn W,

This is one of my favorite reviews! Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review, it really means a lot to us! We hope to see you again soon!