“Close to Airport”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach Airport
Ranked #10 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Reviewed 29 October 2013

We picked this hotel for two reasons, it was close to the airport and it had connecting rooms.

The rooms were nice, nothing special, but clean and comfortable. Everyone was very nice at the front desk. The rooms were exactly as requested. We did not eat at the hotel as our flight was on the early side. Probably the only complaint that with a Saturday departure out of PBI and the hotel room service and resturaunt openning at 7am, we had to gamble on what was avaliable at the airport.

We would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Jason P, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2013

Dear Kato72,

Thank you for taking the time to post this great review! I am happy to hear how well you were treated while staying with us but I must apologize for the inaccurate information you were given. Our breakfast buffet opens at 6:00am daily. Please let me know next time you are in town and I will be sure you don’t leave on an empty stomach! We look forward to having you back soon!

Reviewed 29 October 2013

We, my husband and I, had an awesome experience at this property. The property is very nice, clean and conveniently located to Downtown, City Place, etc. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The food at the hotel restaurant was good. The cookies are out of this world! The Front Office Manager, Angella, was exceptional. She provided great customer service and made our stay wonderful. I will definitely stay at this hotel when in WPB again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear MLLH781,

Thank you for the wonderful 5 star review! I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and I will thank Angella personally for taking such good care of you! We look forward to having you back soon!

Reviewed 24 October 2013

Every time I come Palm Beach I stay in this hotel Evelyn is super! She always helps me out with a smile. The drivers are always helpful and very knowledgeable about the area. Theare rooms comfortable and the beds are super comfy. And those cookies are just the best ever!

• Stayed: October 2013
Jason P, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2013

Dear Pmoran2013,

Thank you for the wonderful review! We greatly appreciate it! I will remind Evelyn once again how valued she is to our hotel by both guests and fellow co-workers! Thanks for staying hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 24 October 2013

The hotel is very family friendly. The facility is clean and the staff is extremely attentive to your needs. Our three year old was very much at home as the staff would greet him and they were attentive to his needs.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Dear Anthony S,

Thank you posting this great 5 star review! I am so happy to hear how much you and your family enjoyed your stay with us! You are welcome back anytime!

Reviewed 24 October 2013

We attended this hotel for a dance convention. Even though we were barely there the service was awful. Everything was self serve. Check in: had to get the cart myself in the storage room, put the bags in the cart and bring to the room. For breakfast: had to get my own coffee, utensils and bus our own table so we could eat. The double beds in the room are small. We requested a microwave & to date still have not received it. I would NOT recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Alicia B,

I am terribly sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your recent stay with us. While Doubletree as a brand does not typically offer a porter service, we do have our shuttle drivers assist whenever they are available. Unfortunately they were unavailable at the time. I will speak to the front desk staff to find out why they didn’t ask for a manager to help you with your bags as you requested. I would also like to apologize for the lack of service in the restaurant. I will meet with the Food and Beverage Director to make sure we are adequately staffed for future event weekends as I know this particular dance competition brought many more guests into the restaurant than originally anticipated. I agree, to have to serve yourself in our restaurant is unacceptable. As for the microwave request, we do have about 2 dozen on hand however they are first come first serve and with the number of requests this weekend we did run out. Please accept our most sincere apologies for these inconveniences and I hope if you are ever in the area again you will allow us the opportunity to provide you with the level of service you expect and deserve.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Comfortable, friendly, accommodating, clean, safe, great price, great value, great service. There are not enough adjectives in the english language to describe how the staff here treated me and then my mom, whom I surprised on her 70th birthday. This has been such a delightful stay. Thank you for all your remarkable service.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you posting this 5 star review and sharing your story! I am so happy to hear once again how much you and your mother enjoyed your stay with us! I am glad we were able to make this special occasion a memorable one! We hope to see you both again soon!

Reviewed 18 October 2013

This is a pretty nice business airport hotel with a difference: absolutely first rate service. These folks go out of their way so much you'd think you were in Nordstroms. Front desk people, managers, waiters.. and A SPECIAL shout out to Evelyn at the front desk who solved every single problem-- from a malfunctioning computer to finding restaurants to getting cabs-- with cheer, grace and complete competence. Great employees!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Jason P, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2013

Dear jbhunter2013,

Wow, what a great review! Thank you so much for sharing your stellar experience and for all the great feedback! We truly appreciate it!