DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach Airport
Ranked #10 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
A TripAdvisor Member
“Review”
Reviewed 4 December 2013

The only complaint I have is that the bathroom was extremely small. We just left a Hilton Garden hotel and immediately noticed that the bathroom had hardly any room to move. The room, itself, was very comfortable. The staff at the reception desk and the bar were very attentive. The location was perfect for what we were there to see.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Jason P, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this review, 10 December 2013
Dear Trip Advisor member,

Thank you for the feedback! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We will keep your comments in mind when planning our future renovations. We hope to see you again soon!

Jason Peoples

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
miami, United States
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Breakfast buffet was yummy, Sharon made us feel like special guests. I asked the manager we could take her home, but there is a waiting list ;) Salmon at supper was great too. I don't need 200 characters to say you are good. I don't need 200 characters to say you are good. I don't need 200 characters to say you are good. I don't need 200 characters to say you are good. I don't need 200 characters to say you are good.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends

1 Thank Linda C
Jason P, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this review, 3 December 2013
Dear Linda C,

Thank you for the amazing review! And you most definitely cannot take Sharon home, she puts a smile on everyone’s face in the morning! I have personally thanked her for displaying such great service and for taking such good care of our guests, and I would like to thank you for the feedback!

Miami, Florida
Reviewed 2 December 2013

I stayed at the Double Tree in West Palm Beach, FL. The service was poor, the surronding outside area smelled like cigarette and marijuana smoke. I notified the manager, but no change. The rooms need major updating and called twice for a towel request and no one ever showed up!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

Dear BBG0619,

Our guests are always our first priority and flawless service is a focal point in ensuring they're taken care of. I understand our Front Office Manager was able to assist you with some of your concerns when you checked in. We apologize for the unfortunate smells and service missteps and will address your review accordingly.Thank you for your feedback and we hope you'll consider giving us another chance to show you our true hospitality.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Again, I had the pleasure of staying at the doubletree and was first greeted by Jessica who treated me like part of the family and honored my Hilton Honors(Diamond) with a free a breakfast and drink coupon without me asking. The breakfast was very good and the attendants were very helpful. The rooms were extremely clean and had I issue with daily cleaning. When I was leaving the only thing I didn't like was when I asked the front customer service rep about the shuttle he automatically though I didn't stay there and told me I needed to pay 5 dollars to get dropped off( i came from the elevator it shouldn't have insinuated I didn't stay there) but overall great stay.

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank Bbakerman20
Jason P, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this review, 27 November 2013
Dear Bbakerman20,

Thank you for the wonderful review! I am glad to hear we were able to take such good care of another valued Hilton Honors Member! We greatly appreciate the feedback and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 23 November 2013

This is a great place to stay. I am here often and enjoy my stays.. The staff have always gone above to make my stays as pleasant as possible The rooms are clean.

Evelyn at the front desk was very helpful and welcoming.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Carl C
Jason P, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this review, 25 November 2013
Dear Carl C,

Thank you for posting this wonderful review! I am very proud of the entire staff for continuously providing the best service in the Palm Beaches! A sincere thank you from all of us at the DoubleTree by Hilton West Palm Beach Airport!

Orlando, Florida, United States
Reviewed 22 November 2013

By far the best stay in the area, I mostly fly in monthly for business and I am always greeted with a smile (its as if they almost know me now) Jessica has been the most helpful, and has gone above and beyond in helping me get comfortable for longer trips and make the double tree feel like a home away from home. the shuttle can take you anywhere you want to go for a good steak or downtown for good nightlife.

Room Tip: 6th floor for both the view to the west and spacious floor plans
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Dear Andy E,

I am so happy to hear how well you are treated when visiting us! Thank you for posting this amazing 5 star review, nothing pleases the staff more than seeing their names on the site for outstanding service! Greatly appreciated! We hope to see you soon!

Celebration, Florida
Reviewed 15 November 2013 via mobile

What a change this is from the run of the mill chains. Totally first class attitude from every employee I met and the room almost sparkled. Remember to ask for cookies every time you pass by the front desk! For dinner I recommend Lantana Jacks about 10 minutes away.

Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Jason P, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this review, 16 November 2013
Dear Byronethejp,

Wow! What a great 5 star review! Thank you for the kind words and for taking the time to post this! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! Our staff takes pride in their work and we treat every guest like family! I will also personally thank our housekeeping department for keeping the rooms “sparkling”!