I stayed at this hotel because of the high reviews and decent prices. The outside looks pretty nice and the lobby is nice as well. When I checked in, we received two cookies and since I'm a HHonors member, we got the top floor, which I liked since the other hotel rewards programs didn't have anything like that. The hallways on the top floor were nice when compared to the first floor. When I walked in by the side entrance, they first floor hallway looks cheap. I didn't really like the wall color and carpeting in our room but that is personal tastes. A few minutes after check-in, the person who checked us in called the room to make sure everything was okay. I found the bathroom to be small compared to the Courtyard Marriott where we stayed a the previous night. I was disappointed that the fitness center didn't have an exercise bike, they have two treadmills and an elliptical, as well as a bench with free-weights. Other than that, the stay was excellent. The hotel is near the airport and if you listen closely, you can hear the planes takeoff. However, when we were sleeping, we didn't hear a thing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Doubletree Hotel West Palm Beach - Airport, centrally located just off of I-95 and Okeechobee Blvd. In West Palm Beach, is less than a mile from Palm Beach International Airport (PBI) and fabulous City Place, one of south Florida's most popular downtown destinations. For our guests' convenience, our full-service West Palm Beach, Florida hotel offers shuttle service to and from the Airport, as well as the many dining and entertainment venues of City Place.The Doubletree West Palm Beach, FL hotel offers understated elegance and tastefully-appointed guest rooms and suites that boast a long list of guest amenities, generous work surfaces, luxurious Sweet Dreams Beds, and complimentary wireless high-speed internet access. Order freshly prepared meals in-room or enjoy casual dining at Gecko's Restaurant, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Don't miss happy hour at Gecko's Lounge, or stop by for a nightcap after catching a movie or concert. Our airport hotel in West Palm Beach offers amenities like a heated outdoor pool in a lush, private courtyard and a well-equipped Fitness Center. Jogging paths, lakes and parks are all nearby.For the business traveler, our hotel in West Palm Beach, Florida provides a perfect Palm Beach County location surrounded by corporate campuses and Fortune 500 companies as well as easy access to Tri-Rail and all major arteries connecting south Florida metro areas. Stay connected with complimentary HSIA availability throughout the hotel and productive with our Business Center services. For groups, seminars, business or social functions, the Doubletree West Palm Beach Airport Hotel has modern ballroom and boardroom space that is perfect for your small meeting requirements. Valid photo ID and credit card required at check in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree West Palm Beach
- West Palm Beach Doubletree
- DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach Airport Florida