DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach Airport
US$157
US$152
Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach Airport(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$148
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$310
  • Breakfast included
US$138
US$123
US$283
US$263
EmbassySuites.com
Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Downtown(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$486
US$428
Hyatt.com
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Palm Beach Lakes Inn(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$147
BestWestern.com
US$105
Hotel Biba(West Palm Beach)
US$126
Travelocity
1,089 results
All reviewsdouble treefront deskwarm cookieswest palmshuttle serviceclean roomsexcellent staybreakfast buffetvery nice hotelenjoyed my stayhome away from homebusiness tripearlmercedesomarinterstaterefrigerator
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I enjoyed being able to take a shuttle to-and-from where I needed to go even though I was in town for business. Other places, I would have had to hire a taxi. The staff were all friendly and extremely helpful.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Jenny M, Guest Relations Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Dear Robert B:

Thank you for the 5 star review!!! Thank you for your feedback, I will be sure to pass your kind words on to the entire staff! Glad you were able to find the convenience of our shuttle for your traveling needs while on business. It was a pleasure having you as our guest! Come visit us again!

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Nice clean and attentive. Bar was open later when we got back for food and drinks. Easy shuttle ride to city place. Had a small store area to get medicine. Did not get breakfast there. I forgot to get my cookie however.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Red8888:

Thank you for the 4 star review! Glad to know that your stay was enjoyable and that you were able to find all of our amenities at your disposale. I will be sure to pass these kind words on to the entire staff and them personally! It was such a pleasure having you stay with us! We hope you come back to visit soon!

Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

The staff is friendly and helpful (Earl, Star, and Omar were my favorite). The shuttle service to City Place and the airport makes it convenient. You can't beat the biscuits and gravy on the breakfast buffet. All around a great stay, I recommend.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Jenny M, Guest Relations Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Dear Dawn:

Thank you for the awesome 5 star review!!!!!! I will be sure to pass these kind words to the entire team. Glad you enjoyed the biscuits and gravy! It was a pleasure having you stay with us! Please come back soon!

Reviewed 16 June 2014

I'm not good at giving bad reviews...but...I was very disappointed in this hotel visit. The room needed updating badly and the a/c was so noisy it made it impossible to sleep. The check-in was pleasant and the chocolate cookie was terrific though!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Jason P, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2014

Dear mdutkin,

I am sorry to hear you did not enjoy your room. I hope that you were offered to switch rooms as is our policy if a guest is not satisfied with the room they were given. Please let me know if you were offered this or anything for the inconvenience. Our goal is 100% satisfaction. I would welcome any addition feedback you may have. I can be reached at 561-689-6888.
Regards,

Jason Peoples

Reviewed 15 June 2014

This is my favorite hotel in West Palm Beach! I love the area and the rooms are very comfortable! The staff is awesome, not to mention the cookies! The beds are super comfortable and the rooms are very spacious.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Charlotte Gertr... C
Jason P, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Dear Charlotte,

Thank you for the amazing 5 star review! I will be sure to pass these kind words on to the entire staff and thank them personally! It was a pleasure having you stay with us! Come back soon!

Regards,