“Omar and the front desk are excellent. Great customer service skills and expited house keeping service.”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach Airport
Ranked #8 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Royal Palm Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

My family and I loved staying at Doubletree downtown West Palm Beach. Omar Johnson and staff were great. I am glad I made the choice to stay at Doubletree. We were welcomed were fresh baked cookies and went up to our room on the 4th floot better known as the Hilton Honors floor. The room was a little smaller than I expected but the cleanliness and decorative items made up the for the value

• Stayed August 2014
Jason P, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this review, 12 August 2014
Dear Keshablair1,

I am thrilled to hear Omar and his staff took such good care of you! I am sorry the room was smaller than you expected, perhaps next time you can try one of our suites which are considerably bigger in size. Thank you for loyalty and for the great review!

Jason Peoples

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
Sarasota, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

My wife and I went to leave the hotel in the morning only to find that our car battery was dead. Thankfully there was a great employee, Robert who was quick to help get our car jump started and back on the road. Great experience. Thank you Robert.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

Dear John T,

I am so happy Robert was able to jump in and to help you get back on the road in your time of need! That is what we are here for! Thanks for the great review!

west palm beach, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

My experience at the Double Tree in West Palm Beach Fl was wonderful from the moment we arrived at the front desk. I am very sorry that I can"t recall the young mans' name that checked us in. His personality was wonderful and he was helpful with getting us transportation to our cruise ship. Thank you very much Sir.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Patricia T
Jason P, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
Dear Patricia T,

Thank you for this wonderful 5 start review! I will see to it that the appropriate team member get the credit for being singled out for exceptional service! We are so glad you enjoyed your time with us and I hope your cruise was as pleasant as your stay with us!

Lake Worth, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

Selected this hotel because they had a pool and "two rooms" (the half wall was not much of a wall but better than one large room for the three of us traveling). If you don't need or want to stay in the downtown WPB area this hotel is a fine alternative. Very convenient to 95, downtown West Palm, and the airport. Nothing fancy here - just a clean room to spend the night in the area at a decent price.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Michael F,

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you found our hotel to be just “average” and not outstanding. If the décor and layout of the hotel was not to your liking please come back and check out the new renovations which will be complete before the end of the year and tell us what you think. We look forward to your feedback!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

hotel staff very friendly and professional,made checkin easy and offerred all information needed about local area.Will return to this hotel and will recommend to others.location near everything shops ,restaurants and more.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Dear 472luiso,

Thank you for the great review and for taking the time to respond to our survey! We greatly appreciate it!

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

Love this hotel! We have one more day left and we have truly enjoyed ourselves! Shuttle is convenient and driver is friendly. I've seen a few reviews of people complaining about the highway noise...those people must have super sonic hearing because we were right next to it and couldn't hear a thing. The reason I am not giving a five is...1, the pool has waaayyyy too much chlorine in it, which actually made my husband feel ill at one point. And 2, Rose at the front desk is extremely rude we have had to ask her several questions throughout our stay and each time we get a response with a serious attitude as if we should know the answer already (hello, we aren't from here so we don't know all there is to know about this hotel). However Evelyn is a sweetheart, our first day she got us a complimentary breakfast because of our hard time getting to the hotel from FLL, she tried to get us a room upgrade and everytime we saw her she greeted us as if we were old friends she is truly an asset to this hotel!

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Jen H
Dear Jen H,

Thank you so much for this great feedback! I am terribly sorry about the issues you had with our pool and one of our Guest Service Reps during your stay. I assure you I have personally handled them both. I am so glad to hear that you were able to experience our true customer service skills, represented by Evelyn our Front desk supervisor. All of us here at the DoubleTree would like to thank you for staying with us and hope to see you again soon!

Comayagua, Honduras
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

The location of the hotel is great. You're a few minutes away from downtown, the beach and the airport. The staff was very attentive and my room was always clean. I had breakfast there a couple of times and they have several options to choose. The gym was clean and the pool was too. I was there for a month and honestly it felt pretty nice to be there. Amber who works the front desk was always nice and polite to me. I had to go often to fix my room key which I always locked. The only two things I could possibly complain about is the soup quality in the restaurant and that my room was a little too dark. I was staying in a Jr. Suite I think and the entrance of my room was always dark. Other than that DT did a good job and I'm glad I ended up staying there on my trip!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Daniela R
Dear Carol P,

Thank you for these comments and feedback, I am glad you felt at home while staying with us for such a long time! I will remind Amber how well she is doing and thank her for taking such good care of you. We are planning a renovation this month so I will keep your suggestions in mind regarding the lighting in the junior suites. Thanks again for the review!