All reviews sweet tomatoes room was clean breakfast hours small pool fridge and microwave front desk staff convenient location great place to stay great customer service nice stay west palm irma cleanliness hurricane wpb
Reviewed 1 December 2013

I booked a 2 nite stay here over the Thanksgiving holiday and arrived at the hotel around 1.15pm the day before Thanksgiving. I know that check-in time is usually 3pm but after being on the road for over 3 hours I hoped a room would be available. After standing at the desk for about 5 minutes, a lady came in from the back carrying what was obviously a plate from a party of some sort. When I asked about my information, she advised me that the hotel had been full the nite before, checkout was at noon and ALL the staff was at a holiday meal for at least another half hour. Therefore no rooms had been cleaned yet. I have traveled for a lot of years over many different holidays and this was a first. I was not impressed and went back to my car where I subsequently found another hotel, booked it and went back inside and told the lady to just cancel my reservation. I have no idea what the hotel interior or rooms look like and rest assured I will never find out.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 1 December 2013

Staff was out standing! But internet was "limited" when on the upper level floors often cutting you off. One of the two elevators makes bad noises, scares not just the dogs! Some of the rooms may need new furniture or beds. With all that said, the staff is really 5 star in taking care of what they can for you.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 November 2013

My husband & I were disappointed were the quality of the front desk service. The bed was not comfortable, it was soft & it had a dip in the center. The outside of the hotel was well maintained. But the interior was not so nice. There was a mildew smell in the hallways and in the bedroom which effect our allergies. Breakfast was okay, the server was efficient. she was able to manage the busy crowd.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 November 2013

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Great service and clean rooms. We were only there for one night but we really enjoyed the experience. We took a cruise and there was a shuttle at the exact time we needed. Would definitely stay at this place again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family