We stayed for a night at this location. While the front desk staff and bar were great at serving the guest, the concierge lounge staff was on the clock, taking away the food while guests were still grabbing breakfast at 10.02 (the BF finishes at 10.00 am). Well, that may be true in a military installation to be punctual, it is a bit too rude and impolite especially when it is expected that the concierge level is for "extra-mile" service dedicated to the loyal customers of Marriott. Anyway, when the management was informed, they were sincerely apologetic. I will definitely stay there again. Location is great. The rear has a lake and overlooking the highway at a distance, Nice view of sunset. Try getting 9th or 10th floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located near CityPlace, Kravis Center for the Performing Arts, Cruzan Amphitheatre, Downtown West Palm, Palm Beach County Convention Center and Palm Beach International (PBI) Airport, our West Palm Beach hotel offers an authentic Palm Beach experience ideal for business and leisure travels. Our new lobby features a modern redesign with contemporary style and natural lighting. Offering deluxe accommodations, unique amenities, free WiFi throughout the hotel and complimentary airport and local area shuttles. Self-parking available for $12 per day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Marriott, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Priceline, Booking.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your West Palm Beach Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott West Palm Beach Hotel West Palm Beach
- West Palm Beach Marriott Florida