Casa Grandview
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$157
US$152
Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach Airport(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$148
US$145
US$128
Hampton.com
Best Western Palm Beach Lakes Inn(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$366
  • Breakfast included
US$123
US$276
US$243
EmbassySuites.com
Hotel Biba(West Palm Beach)
US$129
US$126
Travelocity
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$125
Travelocity
SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$146
All reviewsthe penthousethe cottagesrecommend casab bbed and breakfastthought of everythingsouth suitethe main houseguest housekey westwest palmbeach chairsbreakfast was deliciousgracious hostsnorton museumhistoric districtevery morning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 April 2011

What a wonderful experience! Casa Grandview has it all! My husband, Dan and I were to attend a conference in Orlando and had vacationed in Florida previously. This time we wanted something different than a hotel. Through Internet research we stumbled upon this enchanting Inn and became very curious. My husband is not a B & B kind of guy, but decided to humour me and give it a try.

Upon arrival at Casa Grandview, we were welcomed by the owner, Cheryl, who not only showed us around their amazing property, but provided us with information as to the surrounding areas, great places to dine, shop, and beach locations. During our stay we stayed in both Sundance North and the Grandview Penthouse Suite. Both were beautiful and well-appointed. We did prefer the penthouse suite in the main house as it has a king size bed and the ensuite bath was large and bright. We found each of our locations to be very private and beautiful. Most often after walking around the very safe neighbourhood or strolling down to City Place (beautiful shops and restaurants), we spent evenings on a very private and beautifully appointed covered porch. We found ourselves to be very well fed in the mornings by the most gracious owners, Cheryl and Kirk. Everything was homemade and oh so fresh and good. We had a few dining locations around the Inn with which to choose; however, we found ourselves on the deck attached to the main Inn soaking in the sun every morning.

We felt very spoiled at Casa Grandview and very much at home. Everything was provided, from coffee whenever you wanted it, fresh fruit and snacks, bottles of water, bikes, umbrellas and chairs for the beach, and even beach bags.
The Casa Grandview Inn is spectacular. Every detail is attended to, including high end soaps, shampoos, and towels.

Our final morning we did not have time to stay for breakfast, and in true caring fashion, we were sent away with fruit smoothies that were delivered to our room while we readied ourselves for departure. We don’t ever remember getting that kind of treatment at any hotel we’ve ever stayed.

We both highly recommend Casa Grandview and its fabulous owners.

Dan and Tina, Nova Scotia, Canada

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank NSTravelGal1
Reviewed 22 March 2011

I stayed at the Casa Grandview for three nights after a meeting at the Breakers Hotel. I was very impressed with the grounds the moment I arrived. Cheryl showed me around and made me feel welcome. The house and the room were all exceptional and beautiful. Nothing was too much for the hosts and the all-day access to good coffee and snacks was a nice touch. I enjoyed the pool which often I had all to myself, and the alfresco shower was a treat. I really felt I was on holiday and could relax and sit back without a care in the world. Breakfasts were always laid back and the food was wonderful. I appreciated all the little extras including a quick private tour of Palm Beach and getting dropped off at the airport by Kirk. City Place which was an easy 15 minute walk away had excellent restaurants; I tried the Opa, Blue Martini and the Seafood place (all were good). I have no hesitation in recommending this Bed and Breakfast to my friends. I would love to come back and spend more time here; three days went by too fast.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 March 2011

We've been visiting the area for over twenty years and have stayed in many upscale inns and hotels. Casa Grandview is the in a class by itself for atmosphere, amenities and graciousness. The owners and their staff could not have been more accomodating and lovely. My only problem is that they will become so popular we won't be able to get in on our next stay! My suggestion...book early!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 March 2011

I stayed in a 2 room cottage with my wife and 21 year old daughter for 9 days. The cottage was even nicer in real life than it looked on the Internet. Kirk & Cheryl (the owners) were very friendly and helpful.

There are two pools, one heated and one unheated. Even the unheated one was fine in the afternoon in late February; both are located in secluded gardens.

Apart from West Palm Beach itself, I would recommend a trip to the Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse about a half hour North of West Palm Beach. We also made trips to the Kennedy Space Centre and the Keys (2 days) as we had never visited Florida before.

It took us a few days to get used to the trains which run from just after 4am most days, and sound warnings at the many railroad crossings in the town. This is the only reason I have marked down the location and sleep quality. Overall though - I would definitely stay at Casa Grandview if I were to return to WPB.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 March 2011

I just spent a great six nights at the Casa Grandview Old World Guesthouse. From the moment I arrived and throughout my stay Cheryl and Kirk were accommodating and thoughtful. Every minutiae was carefully and lovingly taken care of, from fresh yogurt and water, to cereal and bananas, and everything in between. Their son, Tyler, even replaced my television and DVD while I was there, keeping me happily supplied with things to watch while I was in the guesthouse. I truly felt this to be my "home away from home." It is very close to CityPlace and public transportation, but tucked away from city environs. The grounds and two pools are lovely, relaxing and extremely clean. The Grantham family thought of everything to make the traveler very happy -- and this traveler left there with nothing but high praise and a desire to return to this piece of paradise in Florida. Thank you Cheryl, Kirk and Tyler for a job well done!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled solo