Casa Grandview
US$146
US$141
Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach Airport(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$138
US$144
US$128
Homewood Suites West Palm Beach(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$177
US$297
US$263
EmbassySuites.com
US$115
Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Downtown(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$484
US$435
  • Breakfast included
Courtyard by Marriott West Palm Beach(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$119
SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$146
Travelocity
All reviewsthe penthousethe cottagesrecommend casab bbed and breakfastthought of everythingsouth suitethe main houseguest housekey westwest palmbeach chairsbreakfast was deliciousgracious hostsnorton museumhistoric districtevery morning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 July 2012

This was my second stay in this lush tropical paradise located in the heart of west palm beach. Cheryl, Kirk and the entire staff couldn't have been kinder and they thought of everything. The rooms are magnificently decorated and have everything you could ever need or want... And the location is equally perfect, minutes from Downtown with great restaurants and nightlife, but also close to the beach and minutes from I-95 which will take you everyplace you want to go... Will definitely go back, again and again

Room Tip: Both room I've had were fantastic
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Otto S
Reviewed 5 July 2012

Will come back and recommend to all my friends and business partners for a wonderful getaway ..

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank jencast60
Reviewed 14 June 2012

I almost don't want to tell anyone about this property; however, I'd feel guilty. I came across Casa Grandview almost by accident. I was surfing this very website for a "swank" hotel to book for a baby moon. I think fate led us to searching under B&B's in WPB because we wound up finding a place we will be going back to again and again. It not only provided us a wonderful baby-moon but changed our perception of traveling.

Casa Grandview is very unique. It is spaced out around one small block. It consists of a 15 or so cottages and suites set upon beautifully well kept grounds. The plant life is lush, the pools are relxing and the staff welcoming. The whole property really appeals to the senses, creates a feeling of true calm and demands you slow down and reacquaint with your significant other. It's also very close to the action of CityPlace, Clematis Ave and the beach.

We stayed in the CoCo Plum Cottage and loved it! It was well decorated, the kitchen was extremely well equipped and we slept like logs. The attention to detail was very much appreciated and it really added to our trip. My wife loved the old-style pedestal bathtub. We also really liked that the cottage came equipped with plenty of great info on the area, dining information and things to do.

Cheryl & Kirk, the owners, and their staff were truly great to us. Everyone was very kind and helpful in the most genuine sense. She was even kind enough to invite us to breakfast one morning (fantastic by the way). Her attention to detail and experience from her own travels shines through in her fantastic B&B.

I would recommend Casa Grandview for couples, friends, family, baby-moon's, "guys trips" for golf and fishing or any other excuse you can think of to escape from the rat race.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Fivehead333
Reviewed 1 June 2012

We have enjoyed our many stays at Cheryl Grantham's enchanting cottages. Cheryl and her staff's desire to make your stay memorable is evident not only in the way they have impeccably adorned and maintained their cottages but in their positive attitude and desire to garner constructive feedback from their guests. Their attention to detail during your stay and delicious breakfast served in their well-appointed dining room will impress even the most discriminating traveler. Thank you, Cheryl!

Room Tip: Ask Cheryl for her recommendation.. you will not be disappointed!
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nancy c
Reviewed 22 May 2012

Having stayed at 7 of Cheryl's and Kirk's different options and my 8th visit imminent I felt compelled to write my first ever review of any hotel I have stayed in during my 25 years of traveling across the globe.

The welcome you get, the attention to detail and the care that the whole of the team have to make you feel welcome is amazing and boy oh boy what a breakfast!!!!!

Anybody wanting a real get away from it all combined with the finest service and care should try and stay at Casa Grandview if ever in the West Palm Beach area it will leave you wanting more.....

Room Tip: I like to cook so ask for a kitchen and it makes life even more relaxing
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business