My husband and I loved Casa Grandview. On our first visit, we arrived after 9 pm, Kirk greeted us like we were family, gave us a tour of the grounds, even at the late hour. The cottage was well appointed - flat screen TV, comfy furniture, fridge, magazines, even some Ina Garten cook books. The sheets on the bed were amazing - soft and smooth, silky, as if they had been pressed (more luxurious than the linens at either the Four Seasons or the Ritz in Palm Beach). We made coffee in the morning (there was even cinnamon to add to the grounds) in our suite before settling down on the veranda for breakfast. The tables were set with place mats, matching napkins in rings, elegant glassware. Breakfast began with a warm pastry. Next, we enjoyed the fruit medley. I picked around the bananas, and the subsequent days my fruit dish contained NO bananas. Next, we had three eggs, made to order, with a selection of breakfast meats. Meanwhile, our coffee mugs and juice glasses were filled and refilled. During the day, the main house was open to the guests. There was coffee available, as well as snacks, magazines, DVDs, and literature about local attractions. There was a lovely piano in the living room - I wished I knew how to play! We sat by the pool, and in our cottage's Adirondack chairs, but never felt like other guests were encroaching on our "space".
We loved the resort so much, that we booked a second trip. Our first visit was in January 2013, our second in April, 2013. We are well-traveled, have stayed at many high-end hotels in the US and Europe, have cruised many times. This bed and breakfast is one of our favorite places. The inn-keepers are warm and friendly, as is the staff. NO COMPLAINTS!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Grandview Historic Luxury Inn Cottages and Suites, a six consecutive year AAA Four Diamond award winning boutique property, and distinguished member of Select Registry offers three unique accommodation choices in West Palm Beach. Choose from the historic bed and breakfast inn with complimentary prepared to order breakfast, spacious self-catering 1-3 bedroom fully equipped, separately licensed weekly vacation homes or art deco suites with en suite breakfast package (Inn breakfast available for a surcharge). Accommodations boast an historic past with modern day necessities, featuring well appointed accommodations, located in the residential West Palm Beach Grandview Heights Historic District, anchored between two major entertainment centers--CityPlace and Clematis Waterfront Districts, and a quick walk to PBC Convention Center and PBA University. All accommodations have access to resort style amenities, accommodating the budget-minded to the most discriminating traveler. Relax and experience Old Florida style, in an intimate family-owned boutique style accommodation, offering a relaxed-laid back casual atmosphere, reminiscent of the small hotels of bygone years, without sacrificing the modern amenities we have come to expect today. This off-the-beaten-path resort is cherished by travelers worldwide, who value an authentic Florida vacation experience and gracious hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Grandview Historic Luxury Inn, Cottages and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Grandview Historic Luxury Inn, Cottages, Hotel West Palm Beach
- Casa Grandview Historic Luxury Inn, Cottages And Suites West Palm Beach, Florida