Casa Grandview Historic Luxury Inn, Cottages and Suites
GreenLeadersSilver level
Lowell, Michigan, United States
“Exquisite”
Reviewed 28 October 2013

What a gem hidden in the lovely historic district of grandview heights! This was our 2nd visit to this oasis in west palm beach, and I cannot say enough about this lovely and peaceful place. Cheryl , Kirk, and their staff are so helpful and gracious... It as if we have known them for a long time! Highly, highly recommend a stay at this piece of paradise, you will want to return as much as possible. We cannot wait to return!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
Miami, Florida
Reviewed 15 October 2013

This weekend ( October 11-13) was so amazing at Casa Grandview, during the summer I decided to book a weekend getaway for me and my Fiancée, he's been working so many hours at work and I wanted to surprise him by taking him away for the weekend. However, the day before we left we got into a huge fight and we didn’t talk to each other the entire night. I was so mad I really wanted to go alone, but before I left I decided to ask him was he still planning on going with me; he said ‘yes’. The entire ride to Casa Grandview was silent. When we finally arrived to Casa Grandview, I seen the look on his face (the look of amazement), he said, ‘this place is beautiful’. Then he gave me a big kiss and said I love you. We had a great time and we forgot about all our problems. The staff was great, the room was great, the breakfast was great, we were able to walk to the mall, Saturday we took the trolley to the pier there was an even going on and we sampled a variety of food, (which goes on every Saturday from 9 to 1) and most of all the owners are the best! They really take pride in their property. The place is beautiful and relaxing. I plan on taking him back for his birthday in December. I would recommend this place to anyone!! I feel the same way other visitors felt that’s been there, I want to keep this place as our little secret, but it’s so beautiful that you have to tell. Five stars is not enough for Casa Grandview, let say unlimited stars!!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Houston, Texas, United States
Reviewed 24 September 2013

If you are looking for that very special spot in the world with charm and great breakfast, we highly recommend the Casa Grandview! All of the cottages are incredible and the breakfasts are over the top fabulous! That coupled with the friendly, welcoming owners, Cheryl and Kirk Grantham, you simply cannot ask for a better stay!!! We love everything about it!! Most certainly 5 stars in our book!
Rich and Penny Paegel
Houston Texas USA

Room Tip: All adorable cottages. You cannot miss.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
North Palm Beach, Florida
Reviewed 22 September 2013

I decided to surprise my husband with a night away close to home for our anniversary. I could not have chosen a better getaway. Casa Grandview is full of charm and beauty. The innkeepers, Kirk and Cheryl go out of their way to ensure your stay is all that you want it to be. We were offered an upgrade from our original reservation upon our arrival, which we did decide to take. Kirk and Cheryl have put so much thought into every aspect of this amazing getaway. The decor on the inside of the rooms/cottages to the outside by the pools and decks was definitely very well thought out for the comfort of the guests but is also full of beauty and charm. The pools were beautiful and inviting. There are hammocks by the pools as well for your relaxation. The breakfast was made to order. My husband had french toast, scrambled eggs with cheese and sausage. I chose a veggie omelet, french toast and a black bean patty. However, before breakfast was even served, we were greeted with a warm chocolate croissant followed up with a beautiful fruit cup that was filled with at least 10 different fruits. We left with very full and happy stomachs! The service was impeccable. We were given a tour of many other cottages before we left by Jijada (spelling?) who is so very nice and friendly. Again, the attention to detail in every cottage that we saw was breathtaking. We cannot wait to return!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
Reviewed 12 September 2013

me and my wife was there at the south suite from9/6/13 to 9/8/13 we both fell in love with this place .the homemade breakfast every morning was something to die for.The owner and staff took pride in the place .the suite we had was just out of this world .thank you again Kirk and Cheryl for making us feel right at home see you soon at December .love Mr. and Mrs.Edwards

Room Tip: the south suite was out of this world love it
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Emmaus, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 6 September 2013

My husband and I loved Casa Grandview. On our first visit, we arrived after 9 pm, Kirk greeted us like we were family, gave us a tour of the grounds, even at the late hour. The cottage was well appointed - flat screen TV, comfy furniture, fridge, magazines, even some Ina Garten cook books. The sheets on the bed were amazing - soft and smooth, silky, as if they had been pressed (more luxurious than the linens at either the Four Seasons or the Ritz in Palm Beach). We made coffee in the morning (there was even cinnamon to add to the grounds) in our suite before settling down on the veranda for breakfast. The tables were set with place mats, matching napkins in rings, elegant glassware. Breakfast began with a warm pastry. Next, we enjoyed the fruit medley. I picked around the bananas, and the subsequent days my fruit dish contained NO bananas. Next, we had three eggs, made to order, with a selection of breakfast meats. Meanwhile, our coffee mugs and juice glasses were filled and refilled. During the day, the main house was open to the guests. There was coffee available, as well as snacks, magazines, DVDs, and literature about local attractions. There was a lovely piano in the living room - I wished I knew how to play! We sat by the pool, and in our cottage's Adirondack chairs, but never felt like other guests were encroaching on our "space".

We loved the resort so much, that we booked a second trip. Our first visit was in January 2013, our second in April, 2013. We are well-traveled, have stayed at many high-end hotels in the US and Europe, have cruised many times. This bed and breakfast is one of our favorite places. The inn-keepers are warm and friendly, as is the staff. NO COMPLAINTS!!!

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
Vero Beach, Florida
Reviewed 24 August 2013

We spent a Saturday night in the Sundance South Suite at Casa Grandview. The suite was spacious, attractively decorated and perfectly maintained. Clearly the owners, Kirk and Cheryl, take great pride in their property, located in the charming historic district of West Palm Beach, close to the Norton Art Museum and downtown restaurants and a convenient location for exploring Palm Beach as well. We enjoyed relaxing in the large sitting area of the suite, reading or watching tv. Sunday morning breakfast was delicious, with pastry, fresh fruit and eggs. A friendly, yet professionally-run B&B.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
The Chesterfield Palm Beach
The Chesterfield Palm Beach
#3 of 10 in Palm Beach
Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Downtown
Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Down...
#8 of 34 in West Palm Beach
Colony Hotel
Colony Hotel
#5 of 10 in Palm Beach
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach
The Brazilian Court Hotel
The Brazilian Court Hotel
#4 of 10 in Palm Beach

Been to Casa Grandview Historic Luxury Inn, Cottages and Suites? Share your experiences!