“Casa Grandview - a peaceful oasis just a short stroll from West Palm Beach nightlife”
Review of Casa Grandview

Casa Grandview
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We really had no idea what to expect before arriving for our stay at Casa Grandview. We had checked their website and reviews but with some properties you never know if the photos are recent and valid. What a pleasant surprise! Casa Grandview not only met our expectations but exceeded them in every way!

The story of how these historic buildings were rescued from demolition is amazing in itself. If you love historic accommodations, this is the place to be in West Palm Beach.

With two lushly landscaped swimming pool areas to the complimentary bicycles and beach chairs to the upscale furniture and decor to the absolutely delightful owners Cheryl & Kirk and their exceptional staff - the Casa Grandview experience is head and shoulders above most other B&Bs.

Relaxing. Serene. Beautiful. Professional. Friendly.

I will definitely stay here again and again and cannot recommend the Casa Grandview highly enough.

1  Thank StevenSkelley

Reviewed 1 July 2014

For our 9th anniversary, my husband and I decided to check off a "bucket list" item and do a sea turtle walk to watch a loggerhead turtle lay its eggs on the East coast of Florida. We are from the gulf coast (Naples area), so we picked West Palm because it wasn't too far of a drive. I found Casa Grandview online and was impressed with the reviews and photos; however, our experience there blew our expectations out of the water! We stayed in the South Suite and the rooms and grounds are absolutely beautiful. No detail has been overlooked. Our suite was spacious, comfortable, clean, and elegant, and I was especially pleased with the little details like the lighted makeup mirror and makeup towels, plush robes, good coffee, snacks, bottled water, high-end soaps and shampoos, and daily turn-down service. The main pool is lovely, and I loved exploring the hidden treasures on the grounds, including the outdoor shower and the smaller pool right outside South Suite. (My only wish with the pool would be for the spa to be heated, but that is a minor thing!) During our down-times, we sipped wine on our patio and enjoyed having DirectTV in our sitting room now and then. Breakfast was a scrumptious work of art every morning. We loved the coconut and guava cream cheese pastries - I am going to have to try to replicate those in the future! The fresh fruit with vanilla Greek yogurt and granola was perfectly ripe and delicious each morning, and the daily breakfast specials were outstanding as well. We especially loved the veggie scramble with the black bean cake, the Belgian waffle with Cheryl's special syrup, and I thoroughly enjoyed my made-to-order eggs benedict (special thanks to Cheryl and Jahaida)! Kirk may be a good attorney, but he is such a classy and conscientious waiter that he might be a good candidate to quit his day job! ;) We loved meeting the owners, staff, and friends, and will certainly be back for another visit sometime in the future! Thank you for a perfect long weekend getaway! <3, MJ & Garrett

Room Tip: For 3 or more days, we loved having the extra space in South Suite!
Reviewed 22 June 2014

My husband and I picked this B&B After reading the great reviews. We originally wanted to stay in the main house but choose the Key West Cottage after being advise by the B&B the room was too small for us for an entire week. The cottage was beautiful and had two bedrooms and one full bath. The house was pretty clean except for a stain in the mat near the back door and stains on the white sheets. We could tell they had been washed but there was still light stains on them. The cottage world be good for a family of three or three adults. Due to the small bathroom and table I would say more than three may feel cramped. When we arrived VERY LATE there was a beautiful basket with a hand written note on it welcoming us. The next morning w enjoyed complimentary teas, they also had snack for us as well. There is no housekeeping with the cottage but we aren’t really messy so we didn’t need it. We enjoyed the wonder breakfast the next morning which began with yogurt, granola, and fruit along with coffee or tea. The next course was a wonderful coconut pastry with chocolate sauce. Finally we had to order omelets which four pieces of toast served with the cutest personal jams. This was great b/c I am trying to stay fit and was able to have a healthy breakfast which matched with my meal plan. ( kinda ) The two owners were cute as a button and so friendly, they let us know all of the places to go and eat and how to get around. Their two cute dogs were so well behaved I didn’t know they were even present sometimes and I was able to feed one of them ( Riley I think) some of my toast. This area is beautiful and quiet unlike some beach towns in FL. The best beach we went to was about 15mins away and started with a D, I cant remember the name! We parked at the hotel b/c there was no parking for a whopping $5per hour. We will come back and enjoyed our stay!

Room Tip: Tip: there are two pools if you stay at the B&B you get to use the larger beautiful pool with t...
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Last year we found this wonderful oasis in the heart of West Palm Beach. We loved our accommodations, we stayed in the "Guest House", I felt like I was stepping into Bliss. I get very little time off work & was just needing to get away, WOW what an wonderful treat. The Owners & Staff are first class, they go above & beyond; the facilities are wonderful & relaxing, the breakfasts surpass any restaurant's. SO looking forward to escaping to Casa Grandview for July 4th weekend. :)

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I picked Casa Grandview to celebrate our sixth wedding anniversary and our babymoon. We could not have picked a more perfect place. The room was beautiful, the grounds were like a tropical paradise, and the 3 course breakfast was out of this world! I would highly recommend staying here for your next romantic getaway!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 June 2014

My husband and I had never been to South Florida and wanted to combine a tour of Miami with a relaxing long weekend vacation. We arrived midday Thursday and were delighted by the beauty and serenity of Casa Grandview. The pictures online don't do it justice. The main house is beautifully decorated and the grounds are filled with gorgeous plants everywhere you look. We stayed in the penthouse room which has a very comfy bed and a large bathroom with a walk-in shower and Jacuzzi. Cheryl greeted us and gave us numerous tips about where to go in the West Palm and Palm Beach areas. Breakfast was delicious and Cheryl was very nice to accommodate our early start to our visit to Miami. She and her husband Kirk are charming. Add to all the above a beautiful, relaxing pool after long days of touring and you have a perfect get-away.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

My husband and I took a quick weekend getaway at Casa Grandview near downtown West Palm Beach, FL. Innkeepers Cheryl & Kirk Grantham couldn't be more hospitable. The place was immaculately furnished and very welcoming. There were complementary snacks, cold drinks and plenty of places to relax and enjoy some down much needed downtime. Their delicious breakfasts were individually and lovingly prepared by Cheryl and served by Kirk. Can't say enough about this place. They were helpful with advice on things to do and places to visit. The Grandview Heights neighborhood is a treasure. Hope to return again in the near future. Thank you Cheryl & Kirk!

Also consider these accommodations in or near West Palm Beach
Hilton West Palm Beach
Hilton West Palm Beach
#4 of 34 in West Palm Beach
Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Downtown
Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Down...
#8 of 34 in West Palm Beach
The Chesterfield Palm Beach
The Chesterfield Palm Beach
#3 of 10 in Palm Beach
Residence Inn West Palm Beach Downtown/CityPlace Area
Residence Inn West Palm Beach Do...
#10 of 34 in West Palm Beach
Embassy Suites by Hilton West Palm Beach Central
Grandview Gardens Bed & Breakfast

Been to Casa Grandview? Share your experiences!