“I am going back !!”
Review of Casa Grandview

Casa Grandview
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I am so late writing this review, however I am excited to say that I am soon to be returning. I love this place. Beautiful grounds, beautiful staff, beautiful place !! if you want a retreat this place is it!! Don't look anywhere else !! I am so happy to make this place a tradition for my birthday. The small touches that are everywhere makes this place a spectacular. The beach is just a bike ride away. They even provide you with a bike :) The Norton museum is around the corner. I really just can't say enough good things about this place. See you guys soon !! Oh the coffee is AMAZING

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 13 July 2014

My wife and I decided to take a weekend get away and fortunately we found Casa Grandview online. This was our first bed and breakfast we have ever been to, so we were not sure what to expect. The place was wonderful and the staff was great. I really enjoyed my time there and I would definitely go back.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Took a mini family vacation. 2nd time back to just get some well needed peace. That is what they delivered every single day. For a holiday weekend it was still very quiet and relaxing. I couldn't have asked for a better way to spend our mini family vacation. After every breakfast and before we fell asleep we would take a walk around the Bed and Breakfast to check out the historic area. We fell so in love that we even may just want to buy there! and Cheryl, Kirk and Staff....our home away from home! We will be back!

Room Tip: Our first stay was in the Key West Cottage. LOVED IT! 2nd time was in the Urban Chic suite. Loved th...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Hubby and I wanted a quick getaway for the weekend. Read the reviews for Casa Grandview and decided to give it a try. I must say that I was very happy we did. This is a wonderful gem in Palm Beach. It exceeded our expectations. It was clean, peaceful and tranquil. It felt like we were the only ones there at times. We strolled to city place for dinner each night. The owners are amazing, kind and friendly. Definitely looking forward to returning very soon

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We really had no idea what to expect before arriving for our stay at Casa Grandview. We had checked their website and reviews but with some properties you never know if the photos are recent and valid. What a pleasant surprise! Casa Grandview not only met our expectations but exceeded them in every way!

The story of how these historic buildings were rescued from demolition is amazing in itself. If you love historic accommodations, this is the place to be in West Palm Beach.

With two lushly landscaped swimming pool areas to the complimentary bicycles and beach chairs to the upscale furniture and decor to the absolutely delightful owners Cheryl & Kirk and their exceptional staff - the Casa Grandview experience is head and shoulders above most other B&Bs.

Relaxing. Serene. Beautiful. Professional. Friendly.

I will definitely stay here again and again and cannot recommend the Casa Grandview highly enough.

1  Thank StevenSkelley
Reviewed 1 July 2014

For our 9th anniversary, my husband and I decided to check off a "bucket list" item and do a sea turtle walk to watch a loggerhead turtle lay its eggs on the East coast of Florida. We are from the gulf coast (Naples area), so we picked West Palm because it wasn't too far of a drive. I found Casa Grandview online and was impressed with the reviews and photos; however, our experience there blew our expectations out of the water! We stayed in the South Suite and the rooms and grounds are absolutely beautiful. No detail has been overlooked. Our suite was spacious, comfortable, clean, and elegant, and I was especially pleased with the little details like the lighted makeup mirror and makeup towels, plush robes, good coffee, snacks, bottled water, high-end soaps and shampoos, and daily turn-down service. The main pool is lovely, and I loved exploring the hidden treasures on the grounds, including the outdoor shower and the smaller pool right outside South Suite. (My only wish with the pool would be for the spa to be heated, but that is a minor thing!) During our down-times, we sipped wine on our patio and enjoyed having DirectTV in our sitting room now and then. Breakfast was a scrumptious work of art every morning. We loved the coconut and guava cream cheese pastries - I am going to have to try to replicate those in the future! The fresh fruit with vanilla Greek yogurt and granola was perfectly ripe and delicious each morning, and the daily breakfast specials were outstanding as well. We especially loved the veggie scramble with the black bean cake, the Belgian waffle with Cheryl's special syrup, and I thoroughly enjoyed my made-to-order eggs benedict (special thanks to Cheryl and Jahaida)! Kirk may be a good attorney, but he is such a classy and conscientious waiter that he might be a good candidate to quit his day job! ;) We loved meeting the owners, staff, and friends, and will certainly be back for another visit sometime in the future! Thank you for a perfect long weekend getaway! <3, MJ & Garrett

Room Tip: For 3 or more days, we loved having the extra space in South Suite!
Reviewed 22 June 2014

My husband and I picked this B&B After reading the great reviews. We originally wanted to stay in the main house but choose the Key West Cottage after being advise by the B&B the room was too small for us for an entire week. The cottage was beautiful and had two bedrooms and one full bath. The house was pretty clean except for a stain in the mat near the back door and stains on the white sheets. We could tell they had been washed but there was still light stains on them. The cottage world be good for a family of three or three adults. Due to the small bathroom and table I would say more than three may feel cramped. When we arrived VERY LATE there was a beautiful basket with a hand written note on it welcoming us. The next morning w enjoyed complimentary teas, they also had snack for us as well. There is no housekeeping with the cottage but we aren’t really messy so we didn’t need it. We enjoyed the wonder breakfast the next morning which began with yogurt, granola, and fruit along with coffee or tea. The next course was a wonderful coconut pastry with chocolate sauce. Finally we had to order omelets which four pieces of toast served with the cutest personal jams. This was great b/c I am trying to stay fit and was able to have a healthy breakfast which matched with my meal plan. ( kinda ) The two owners were cute as a button and so friendly, they let us know all of the places to go and eat and how to get around. Their two cute dogs were so well behaved I didn’t know they were even present sometimes and I was able to feed one of them ( Riley I think) some of my toast. This area is beautiful and quiet unlike some beach towns in FL. The best beach we went to was about 15mins away and started with a D, I cant remember the name! We parked at the hotel b/c there was no parking for a whopping $5per hour. We will come back and enjoyed our stay!

Room Tip: Tip: there are two pools if you stay at the B&B you get to use the larger beautiful pool with t...
Also consider these accommodations in or near West Palm Beach
Hilton West Palm Beach
Hilton West Palm Beach
#4 of 34 in West Palm Beach
Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Downtown
Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Down...
#8 of 34 in West Palm Beach
The Chesterfield Palm Beach
The Chesterfield Palm Beach
#3 of 10 in Palm Beach
West Palm Beach Marriott
West Palm Beach Marriott
#14 of 34 in West Palm Beach
Residence Inn West Palm Beach Downtown/CityPlace Area
Residence Inn West Palm Beach Do...
#10 of 34 in West Palm Beach
Grandview Gardens Bed & Breakfast

Been to Casa Grandview? Share your experiences!