Casa Grandview
US$101
US$91
West Palm Beach Marriott(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$168
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach Airport(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$98
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$143
Best Western Palm Beach Lakes Inn(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$96
US$175
US$133
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsthe penthousethe cottagesrecommend casabed and breakfastthought of everythingsouth suitethe main houseguest housekey westwest palmbeach chairsbreakfast was deliciousgracious hostsnorton museumhistoric districtevery morningstayed longer
Reviewed 12 November 2008

I stayed in one of the homes at Casa Grandview for over three months. It was my home away from home while working in West Palm Beach. I travel extensively for my job so I have stayed in a lot of hotels and I believe Casa Grandview is absolutely awesome. The owners have decorated the homes with the utmost in good taste. The home I stayed in is a one room suite with a King Size pedestal bed. The ambience of the room is serene and relaxing. There's even a jacuzzi tub. There are two pools, an outdoor hot tub and outdoor grill area. There are several hammocks around the grounds for a nice nap. I nick named the home "The Jungle Bungalow" because the entrance is very private with tropical plants and trees that create a jungle effect. If you have the chance to stay at the Casa Grandview, you will not be disappointed.

Stayed: July 2008
Reviewed 2 October 2008

My husband and I stayed here for a few days in August and were very pleasantly surprised. These well-kept cottages/homes were beautifully landscaped, expensively furnished and downright pretty. Some classy touches: high-end appliances and antiques, a big HD-TV with lots of channels, a thoughtfully stocked kitchen and tropical-island-style gardens.
Arguably, there’s a big drawback: a non-beach location in West Palm. But we ended up using the beach at the pricier Breakers Resort, about three miles away. (We had booked spa and waterside restaurant reservations there.) The Casa Grandview was within walking distance of an upscale mall and multiplex.
The owners’ presence on the property did give it a B&B vibe, whereas we usually prefer hotels. But the owners were gracious and professional and the cottages are private. They were also spotlessly clean, and decorated at a taste level way way above the “shabby chic” style common in tropical-area home rentals.
These were luxurious homes in a very pretty “historic district” neighborhood. We would definitely go again.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 September 2008

If you are looking to get away to a little piece of heaven then Casa Grandview is it. We were in Florida for a wedding and didn't want just a hotel room. Did we ever make the right choice! We were a party of six and felt like we found our own private oasis. The grounds are gorgeous and the cottages outstanding. We stayed at Casa Grandview's Key West and Bahamas Breeze cottages and absolutely loved them! Everything about them was top notch - furniture, linens, stocked refrigerator, toiletries - they thought of absolutely everything. The pools were beautiful as well. We were close to the beach and City Center. My only question is when can we return!

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2008

In July, my two daughters and I decided to get away for a mother - daughter weekend. We were assigned the Key West Cottage, one of several completely renovated cottages on the property. To say it was charming is an understatement. Everything was top notch from the bed linens, furnishings, and several flat screen TVs to a completely stocked - for- breakfast kitchen. We were a short drive from City Place, Palm Beach and the former Henry Flagler mansion, Whitehall, and really enjoyed exploring them all. Would I go back? --- in a heartbeat!!

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 April 2008

We stayed at Casa Grandview for a week- me, my husband & our toddler. It was truly a little hidden paradise. The hosts were so sweet & accommodating- I found this especially nice since we were traveling w/our small child- they provided a crib, high chair & pool toys. Everything was top notch- the kitchen in our cottage was very well equipped, there were mountains of plush towels, the place was immaculate, they even had the medicine cabinets stocked w/ toiletries in case we had forgotten anything. Upon arrival our fridge was stocked w/organic juice, milk, soda, muffins, etc. This is the perfect place to stay if you want the space & freedom of renting a vacation home but the security of having staff on site. The grounds are amazing. Every cottage was rented the week we were there & yet we rarely ran into anyone- & when we did we found everyone to be as blissfully content as we were

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled with family