“Awsome, perfict, relaxing”
Review of Casa Grandview

Casa Grandview
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 19 August 2014

the stay was great great, first class accomidations and service. We recommend this as a anniversary trip for our son's future inlaws. We plan on returning. It reminded us of being at an upscale Key West Bed and Breakfest with out the hassle of Key West. Beautiful pools and lush landscaping. Walking distance to resturants and bars. Short drive to Worth Avenue.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank dfosking
wholoveslucy, Owner at Casa Grandview, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2015

Thank you for your visit and for your recommendation! We were happy to see your stay was great, and you found your accommodations and our service to be to your satisfaction. So good of you to mention our close proximity to restaurants and entertainment. We love to walk and appreciate that you pointed out that our property is a short distance from so many things like museums, tennis, shopping, and more. Many guests have shared in your feeling about our Key West vibe without the drive. Thanks also for your kind compliments about our upscale B&B, pool, and lush tropical xeriscaping. So nice to have met you, and hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 12 August 2014

I went to West Palm Beach recently for a friends wedding. My wife and I decided to stay at the same hotel that they were staying in which happened to be Casa Grandview. The entire wedding party ended up staying there and I'm here to tell you that I would come back to west palm beach all the way from Texas just to stay here. From the moment we arrived we were met with kindness and compassion. The living areas are amazing (really the entire place is like something out of a poem) and accommodating. The beds are comfortable the amenities are plentiful and the staff is kind and courteous. not to mention that the breakfasts are out of this world. There is love here people, the people that run this place love it and you feel it immediately. I'll never forget my stay here and I know my wife feels the same way.
-Josh Fort Worth TX

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Josh O

OMG, what an awesome review of our place! We can't thank you enough for taking time to share your experience with others. Kirk and I along with our team, felt like we were part of the festivities during your friends wedding weekend in WPB. What a friendly wedding party, and how fortunate for the beautiful bride and her handsome groom to have friends like you who would go the distance to be a part of their celebration. Thanks for noting that this is a labor of love! We feel blessed and enjoy sharing with other nice folks like yourselves. Our heartfelt appreciation, and how lovely of you to say "the entire place is like something out of a poem". Please come back, when you can!

Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

We had the honor of staying at this particular bed and breakfast for my sister's wedding/elopement. A little skeptical at first seeing as we are from out of state and honestly didn't have the time to even research the place before we got there. Due to the nature of both my husbands and my careers, we had to wait until the last minute to travel. We called about 2 hours before our arrival, told them we were with the wedding party and hoped for the best. Upon arrival, we were pleasantly surprised at how easily we were accommodated. This place must specialize in last minute travelers. We were taken care of immediately and provided a gorgeous 2 bedroom Art Deco cottage. The artwork alone was worth the price of the stay! - which honestly we have paid a lot more for a lot less during our many travels. We stayed for 3 wonderful, romantic nights and had the best breakfast every morning. Eating well is a top priority on our vacations and we were happily surprised with the culinary skills of the owners/staff. This B&B has thought of EVERYTHING to make your stay comfortable. On a whim I asked if there were any beach tools that I could borrow seeing as I love to build sandcastles and, sure enough, I was provided with them. As far as my sister's wedding, the day could not have gone more perfectly! If you are planning an elopement or a small intimate destination wedding, this is the place. It was PERFECT. Went smoothly and effortlessly with the help of the owners/staff. Every little detail that we asked for was taken care of immediately. The cake was amazing and the poolside ceremony (gorgeous pool!) was so sweet and beautiful. The owner himself performed the ceremony. The cottage that my sister and her new husband were staying in (2 bed/2 bath) was large enough for a small reception. I could go on and on but let's just say this has to be one of the most CHARMING places in the world. Very very romantic. Overly attentive staff. We are already discussing plans to return possibly during the holidays. Thank you Casa Grandview for going out of your way to make this wedding special.

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank CashTravels

Thank you, thank you, thank you! We were honored to host accommodations for your sister's elopement and accommodate the wedding party. Kirk and I are appreciative of your kind comments. It was so nice to meet you and your husband, and a pleasure to accommodate you. Life provides many challenges every day, and we endeavor to make things simple for fellow travelers like yourselves who have hectic lives and crazy busy careers. It was nice to work with you, and thanks for being a pleasure to work with. You are an amazing sister, and made your sister's day very special.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

We stayed for only 2 nights for a mini-honeymoon, and Casa Grandview was exactly what we were looking for: quaint, quiet, and charming, but with all of the amenities we wanted. It is not your typical B & B. We stayed in the Guest House and couldn't have been more pleased with the high end furnishings and privacy that the Guest House provided. While there were many other guests on the property, we felt as though we were there alone. Breakfast is definitely the best part of the day! We were spoiled after being treated to gourmet, cooked-to-order breakfasts. Our only regret is that we don't live close enough to visit more often. Having said that, we have definite plans to return. You will not be disappointed with your stay here!

1  Thank Trip1232014
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I absolutely loved it! From the moment we pulled up to the cottage, to the moment we sadly had to leave, everything was flawless. We stayed in the Coco Cottage, a beautifully decorated home with absolutely every amenity available. Every room was perfectly laid out with comfortable furniture and all necessary touches. All of it high end, nothing tattered or old. It felt luxurious yet cozy. The bed was extremely comfortable and had great linens. I was pleasantly surprised to find lush bathrobes hanging in the closet! We decided to order in and had a lovely relaxing night, then in the morning we walked across our back deck to the main house for breakfast. We dined in the beautiful and elegant library. I was absorbing every detail of the experience. I loved the music that was playing, being surrounded by so many interesting books, the feeling of being in an elegant home away from home, and I especially loved the amazing staff (Yajaira, Paco and Fernando). They were so kind and welcoming. Our delicious breakfast was cooked and served by Cheryl and Kirk, the owners. Everything we ate was delectable. I highly recommend the French toast and the Omelet…and if you're a coffee person, you're in for a treat. Cheryl is one of the nicest people I've ever met and a true inspiration. She exudes passion for running Casa Grandview and it's reflected in the place. Thank you Cheryl and Kirk for such a memorable stay and for all the love you put into Casa Grandview. I cannot wait to return!!

1  Thank dkrunning
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Stayed for 2 nights and my only complaint is I wish I could have stayed longer.
I got the warmest of welcomes upon arrival from Cheryl and Kirk.
The House is magnificent and my room was stunning. The furnishings are high end and exquisite. I cant say enough about Cheryl's cooking. The breakfasts both morning were scrumptious and served in the elegant dining room.
Thank you for a great stay and I am looking forward to my next visit.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 July 2014

My husband and I had a wonderful stay at the Casa Grandview. It is a lovely place. Breakfast was deliciously. We are definitely Making plans to go back. It was a great place to unwind and rest. Everyone there made us feel welcome.

Also consider these accommodations in or near West Palm Beach
Colony Hotel
Colony Hotel
#4 of 10 in Palm Beach
Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Downtown
Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Down...
#7 of 34 in West Palm Beach
The Brazilian Court Hotel
The Brazilian Court Hotel
#5 of 10 in Palm Beach
Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach Airport
Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beac...
#1 of 34 in West Palm Beach

Been to Casa Grandview? Share your experiences!