“Easy Location To Interstate”

Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Weston
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Weston
Reviewed 15 July 2014

This hotel is your standard Courtyard Marriott. I would like to see the restaurant area open all day and not set hours. This is easy access to interstate and lots of shops and restaurants are close by but not in walking distance.Rooms are clean and large and I like that the room temperature is controlled by thermostat.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Doris D, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Weston, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2014

Dear Ohiogirl83,

I am pleased to hear that our convenient location and maintained property met your expectations. Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and we truly appreciate you sharing your feedback with us.

We hope to see you again soon!

Doris

There are newer reviews for Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Weston

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Clean, quiet, excellent customer service specially Ada, Ryan and Jolanta. Mattress very very comfortable. I wanted to sleep the whole morning there! This hotel is about 40 minutes from the beaches of Fort Lauderdale and about 15 minutes from Sawgrass Mill Mall. No security box in the room but there are this service at the front desk. It has free parking.

Room Tip: I believe all rooms are quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Irene P
Doris D, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Weston, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2014

Dear Irene P.

I am happy you enjoyed your stay with us and that the facilities and service experience were what you expected and deserve. I will let Ada, Ryan and Jolanta know about your wonderful comments in this review.
The location of the hotel really allows you to access the beaches and the mall easily. It is really nice to see you got the chance to do so! We appreciate your time in sharing with us your experience.

Kindest regards,

Doris D.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

overall it was a clean and decent hotel. I would stay there again, but the ice-maker on our floor wasn't working and the jacuzzi was luke-warm and way, way, way over-chlorinated. I couldn't stay in the jacuzzi because the chlorine was burning my eyes even when i was just sitting on the side with my feet in the water.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Doris D, Manager at Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Weston, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2014

Dear Michael L,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience during your stay. Your feedback is very important to us as we strive for 100% guest satisfaction. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you experienced, that is not typical and I reassure you that I have immediately addressed the issues with my team to ensure they were corrected.

We look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back when your travels bring you back to Weston. On behalf of the entire staff of the Courtyard by Marriott Weston, I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

Stayed here again for a quick overnight and it was nice :) . This time that I stayed, the lobby has gotten fully redone which looks pretty nice!
Now the rooms... You can tell they were done a few years back but they didn't update everything!! The signage is still old and has the old Courtyard style. The lamps and lighting are older, the closet doors are the older style and the bathroom is still kind of dated.

Beds were fantastic and room was very cozy!!! Also Ada at the front desk was fantastic :-) , she was also there when I went in 2009.

Great Hotel and I would gladly stay again!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Doris D, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Weston, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2014

Dear JM11Traveler,

On behalf of the entire staff of the Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Weston, I would like to thank you for your kind comments regarding your recent stay with us. Our renovated lobby and new Bistro has been well accepted by our guests and I am delighted that you enjoyed it as well. Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to improve our hotel. We can't wait to see you the next time you come to town!

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Was here on business for a couple days, and my first time to the area. Beautiful property, great location, very good service. Rooms were well-kept, as were the public areas. Would definitely stay out again.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Dear JJHenley,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments about your recent stay with us. We are always very pleased when a guest takes the time to share a wonderful experience at our property. Our renovated lobby, patio and new Bistro have been well accepted by our guests and I am delighted that you enjoyed it as well. I was also happy to read that you found your room and accommodations to be very clean.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

Stayed here for one night before our cruise and we were very pleased with accommodations. The hotel was clean and very quite. Very nice pool area and lobby. We had Breakfast at the hotel and found it to be a little below average.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank larry51347
Doris D, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Weston, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to share feedback regarding your stay at the Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Weston. I am happy that you had a great stay and that you were pleased with accommodations. Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to improve our hotel.

We look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back when your travels bring you back to Weston. On behalf of the entire staff, I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I've stayed at Marriott properties near and far and this one is adequate. Pricey too. This is my second stay here, as my mother is having surgery at the Cleveland Clinic, I was given a hefty discount, when I asked if there was one, which makes the stay worthwhile. It appears clean. The location is good and it is quiet and I feel safe here.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Doris D, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Weston, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2014

Dear Wendi P.

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is very important to us as we strive for 100% guest satisfaction. I am pleased that you took advantage of our Cleveland Clinic Rate. Don't forget we are also always happy to shuttle you back and forth to your appointments in our complimentary shuttle. It means a great deal to me that you enjoyed your stay in our quiet and safe location. We hope to see you again the next time you come to town!

Doris Diaz

Also consider these accommodations in or near Weston
Comfort Suites Weston  - Sawgrass Mills South
Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Weston
Towneplace Suites Fort Lauderdale Weston
Doubletree by Hilton Sunrise - Sawgrass Mills
Vacation Village at Weston
Vacation Village at Bonaventure

Been to Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Weston? Share your experiences!