“3 night business trip - Pleasantly surprised!”

Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Weston
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Weston
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Very clean and quiet location. Plenty of great dining options nearby. Very kind and helpful staff. Housekeeping was very considerate and quiet when I needed the sleep from the 3 hour time difference. My only complaint was that I assumed breakfast was included with my reservation. It was not. :(
Fitness area was open and available 24 hours! Very fresh and fluffy towels...

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Doris D, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Weston, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2014

Dear Mr. Lance M,

I am pleased to hear that our convenient location, maintained property and great staff met your expectations. Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and we truly appreciate you sharing your feedback with us. On behalf of the entire staff of the Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Weston, I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Regards,

There are newer reviews for Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Weston

Reviewed 12 August 2014

We stayed here as it was near the LDS Fort Lauderdale Temple. We arrived late at night after flying in from Brazil. The bed was good, however the restaurant closed at 10:00 pm so we had to go out to eat. It was a good place to stay in the neighborhood we needed.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear FastEddie9999,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience during your stay. Your feedback is very important to us as we strive for 100% guest satisfaction. I was delighted to read that the location of the hotel was very convenient as we are near the LDS Fort Lauderdale Temple. We can't wait to see you the next time you come to town!

Regards,

Reviewed 1 August 2014

I stayed there for a relatively long period, 2 weeks.

Absolutely amazing, the staff are so friendly and make the stay much comfortable.
Clean hotel and ,nice comfortable rooms, great services (including a free shuttle to Cleveland clinic) .

Perfect location, Cleveland clinic, sawgrass mall, publix.. bars.. etc.
All are really close to the hotel, which makes it a perfect stay for a long period.

Perhaps the jacukzzi was a bit cold and the ice-maker wasn't working. But that's all minor compard to the amazing positives.

Again, i'd emphasise on the staffs friendliness! Absolutely lovely.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank OmarBuksh
Doris D, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Weston, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2014

Dear Mr. Buksh,

On behalf of the entire staff of the Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Weston, I would like to thank you for your kind comments regarding your recent stay with us. We are always very pleased when a guest takes the time to share a wonderful experience at our property. Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to improve our hotel. We can't wait to see you the next time you come to town!

Best regards,

Reviewed 15 July 2014

This hotel is your standard Courtyard Marriott. I would like to see the restaurant area open all day and not set hours. This is easy access to interstate and lots of shops and restaurants are close by but not in walking distance.Rooms are clean and large and I like that the room temperature is controlled by thermostat.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Doris D, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Weston, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2014

Dear Ohiogirl83,

I am pleased to hear that our convenient location and maintained property met your expectations. Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and we truly appreciate you sharing your feedback with us.

We hope to see you again soon!

Doris

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Clean, quiet, excellent customer service specially Ada, Ryan and Jolanta. Mattress very very comfortable. I wanted to sleep the whole morning there! This hotel is about 40 minutes from the beaches of Fort Lauderdale and about 15 minutes from Sawgrass Mill Mall. No security box in the room but there are this service at the front desk. It has free parking.

Room Tip: I believe all rooms are quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Irene P
Doris D, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Weston, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2014

Dear Irene P.

I am happy you enjoyed your stay with us and that the facilities and service experience were what you expected and deserve. I will let Ada, Ryan and Jolanta know about your wonderful comments in this review.
The location of the hotel really allows you to access the beaches and the mall easily. It is really nice to see you got the chance to do so! We appreciate your time in sharing with us your experience.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 31 May 2014

overall it was a clean and decent hotel. I would stay there again, but the ice-maker on our floor wasn't working and the jacuzzi was luke-warm and way, way, way over-chlorinated. I couldn't stay in the jacuzzi because the chlorine was burning my eyes even when i was just sitting on the side with my feet in the water.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Doris D, Manager at Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Weston, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2014

Dear Michael L,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience during your stay. Your feedback is very important to us as we strive for 100% guest satisfaction. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you experienced, that is not typical and I reassure you that I have immediately addressed the issues with my team to ensure they were corrected.

We look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back when your travels bring you back to Weston. On behalf of the entire staff of the Courtyard by Marriott Weston, I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Doris Diaz

Reviewed 25 May 2014

Stayed here again for a quick overnight and it was nice :) . This time that I stayed, the lobby has gotten fully redone which looks pretty nice!
Now the rooms... You can tell they were done a few years back but they didn't update everything!! The signage is still old and has the old Courtyard style. The lamps and lighting are older, the closet doors are the older style and the bathroom is still kind of dated.

Beds were fantastic and room was very cozy!!! Also Ada at the front desk was fantastic :-) , she was also there when I went in 2009.

Great Hotel and I would gladly stay again!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Doris D, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Weston, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2014

Dear JM11Traveler,

On behalf of the entire staff of the Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Weston, I would like to thank you for your kind comments regarding your recent stay with us. Our renovated lobby and new Bistro has been well accepted by our guests and I am delighted that you enjoyed it as well. Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to improve our hotel. We can't wait to see you the next time you come to town!

Doris Diaz

Also consider these accommodations in or near Weston
Comfort Suites Weston  - Sawgrass Mills South
Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Weston
Towneplace Suites Fort Lauderdale Weston
Doubletree by Hilton Sunrise - Sawgrass Mills
Vacation Village at Weston
Vacation Village at Bonaventure

Been to Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Weston? Share your experiences!