“Best service”

Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Weston
Montreal, Canada
“Best service”
Reviewed 28 October 2012

There was a problem with the studio: the odor.

I called front desk and the Assistant General Manager, RASHEL DAVY, went out of her way to solve the problem, I was very impressed by the quality of service she provided. I have traveled quite a bit and most of the time, even in fancier hotels, you do not get that high level of quality sevice. Ms. Davy solved the problem with a smile. Can't ask for more.

If somebody is looking for a Manager, she is the one!

Room Tip: Ask for lakeview
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed 26 July 2012

We are now currently staying in this hotel. Will be staying here for two weeks until we move into our permanent apartment.
The staffs are friendly, never miss to greet us whenever they see us.
We stayed at a studio room. Come with a small kitchen with basic cooking utilities. I would rate the room as good, with cable TV and complimentary high speed internet access. But the internet tends to slow down in the evening as I guess more guests are using it.
Breakfast is free every morning and also free dinner every monday to wednesday. They have self laundry services too.
Swimming pool a bit small though
Will recommend for those who intend to stay for a week or two

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank hychong16
CEDAR RAPIDS
Reviewed 4 April 2012

I have stayed at the Residence Inn at Weson several times. I almost gave it 4 stars because of some Internet issues I have had there one time but they do have wired and wireless available if you can find the right ethernet port to plug in to. The hotel is clean and the staff is always friendly. The service is kind of scary, in a good way. The last time I was there, I left my room at about 10am to go to my business associate's room to help him pack up. I was down there for about 30 minutes and forgot something in my room so came back up. I got to the room and it was already made! That is service and the thing is, I never saw a maid cart in the whole hallway on my way out or in. This is a great property with a hard working staff and I would recommend it for extended business stays.

Also..they have a complimentary dinner half of the week and an excellent complimentary real breakfast with different items offered every day.

Room Tip: Make sure to ask for a lakeside view - they have a beautiful lake on one side of the property.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank InternetSoftwareGuru
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed 28 February 2012

Last minute idea to stay in Weston. Made reservation by phone and was very satisfied with the facility. Small outdoor pool was enjoyed by young kids, hot tub as well. Workout facility small but adequate. Close to a few restaurants and kitchenette well equipped for those wishing to cook their own meals. Extended stay at this hotel should be quite comfortable.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank dirk m
Rockledge, Florida, USA
Reviewed 20 February 2012

Older facility but still quite nice. Close to fast food and other slow food restaurants. Free breakfast and light dinner on some days

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Herbert B
Cary, North Carolina
Reviewed 2 February 2012

I had to spend some days at this Residence Inn on my way to Orlando in order to visit some relatieves and go Shopping (Sawgrass Mills, like 10 miles North). This Residence Inn is exactly like all the other 4 I have been before. Nice and complete Rooms, convenient for family trips, with complete Kitchen, that make it easy to have breakfast and dinner at the room. The location is good near to a main street and highway so we were everywhere North or South very quickly. A nice view to a little lake, which my daughter though arriving at night that it was the Caribbean Sea lol. as usual, I choose to go back to a Residence Inn by Marriott for any family trip.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank jpllanos
Miami Beach, Florida
Reviewed 18 January 2012

My husband and I were delighted to find a hotel with quick access to I-75 and various area chain restaurants and stores. However, we tend to rate hotels based on our ability to actually rest and obtain a decent night's sleep. Neither the thin, "ravioli-stuffed-with-rags" pillows nor the Queen mattress that sagged in the middle allowed us to achieve much rest at this property. In fact, we had to buy our OWN pillows in order to begin sleeping through night 3 of our 5-night stay here. We think that management should think about skipping the breakfast offerings and SERIOUSLY consider upgrading the bedding in all suites not only for all Residence Inns, but for Courtyard properties as well (we encountered the SAME problem during a week-long stay in this area last year). The in-room soap also posed a problem -- it failed to lather and was so small, it could have been microscopic.

Room Tip: The rooms facing "the pond" seem to be quieter, but all rooms seem to be well-insulated.
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank TheJoneses47
Also consider these accommodations in or near Weston
Comfort Suites Weston  - Sawgrass Mills South
Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Weston
Towneplace Suites Fort Lauderdale Weston
Vacation Village at Bonaventure
Doubletree by Hilton Sunrise - Sawgrass Mills
La Quinta Inn & Suites Sunrise

Been to Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Weston? Share your experiences!