“Very good value for a two-bedroom room”

Towneplace Suites Fort Lauderdale Weston
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Weston
New York City, New York
“Very good value for a two-bedroom room”
Reviewed 14 February 2014

We were three people, and they had a room with two separate bedrooms and a kitchen. This proved to be a very good value. Room was very clean and attractive, with every convenience. Included breakfast was good.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
TownePlaceWeston, General Manager at Towneplace Suites Fort Lauderdale Weston, responded to this review, 17 February 2014
Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. We are delighted that your stay with the TownePlace Suites Fort Lauderdale Weston was enjoyable.

Denise Brockington

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Reviewed 13 February 2014 via mobile

We had a quiet and pleasant stay here during a family get together weekend in Miami. The location was close enough for us and far enough to get away from the hustle and bustle (and traffic) of the city.

The room was clean, comfortable and tidy.
It had a small kitchen (with pots, pans, dishes, silverware and glasses), living room and dining table and two separate small bedrooms with queens size beds.
The bathroom was shared and had a separate sink. Although each room had a tv, we never used them but it was a nice touch.
Slept thru the offered breakfasts but a few supplies bought at the Publix next door availed us to delicious home made food while we were away from home.

The pool is small and a little too exposed for my taste (next to the front door). Although it looked clean, we never used it because it wasn't hot enough for us. But it would do for a cooling dip with the kids in the heat.

Would stay here again without hesitation.

Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Dear Valued Guest

Chicago
Reviewed 9 February 2014

I almost didn't write this review because I wanted to keep the TownPlace Weston my little secret.

I was in a two bedroom unit and it was absolutely perfect. I wanted to scout out a few places in Miami before I brought my wife and dog down for an extended stay. We will definitely be staying at the TownPlace Suites in Weston.

The room was clean, the staff were friendly, plenty of parking, close to Publix/Walgreens, beautiful safe neighborhood, near the I-75…

I found the service to be fantastic. Lennox and Lucy were very helpful and pleasant to work with. I just called Erica at the front desk to explain some charges and she was pleasant to work with as well. I only wish I remembered more names to mention here.

Thank you for making me feel at home!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
TownePlaceWeston, General Manager at Towneplace Suites Fort Lauderdale Weston, responded to this review, 11 February 2014
Dear Valued guest,

Thank you for the beautiful review you wrote regarding your stay at the TownePlace Suites Weston, It is our goal to make sure we provide excellent service to all of our guest that we serve. We will be honored to have you and your family stay with us for an extended stay. W look forward to seeing you soon.

Summerland key, fl
Reviewed 3 January 2014 via mobile

Our room was across from the lobby. We were unable to sleep due to the lobby door slamming all night. Then at 5am, people began to arrive at the lobby for breakfast so the door slammed continually. I thought that the room was a bit shabby but comfortable. Unfortunately, the comfort of the room does not really matter when you are kept awake by noise. I will not stay there again.
I did complain to the desk clerk and was told that she was "sorry."

Stayed January 2014
2 Thank Judy M
TownePlaceWeston, General Manager at Towneplace Suites Fort Lauderdale Weston, responded to this review, 9 January 2014
We apologize for the noise you experinced at our hotel as well as your inability to sleep.
Thank you for sharing with us the comments regarding your experience. We have discussed the concerns with our staff and we will do everything we can to resolve this issue. It is comments such as this which allows our entire team to continue to strive toward the ultimate of perfection of 100% guest satisfaction.

Thank you for your patience and understanding

Erica Stokes
Assistant General Manager
New York City, New York
Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

This is townplace suite, so don't expect high end long stay, reminded me of BOQ in base, bare born kitchen from 80s, small bath, bed and desk next to each other, tiny room just nigh enough to sleep.
Truthfully I am spoiled after staying in residence inn, so townplace look so sad.
Also the wifi was impossible to connect, I couldn't get any work done at all!
I checked out after couple nights and moved to other area hotel just so I could get some work done.
It's not that cheap and wasn't worth what I paid for.

Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
TownePlaceWeston, Front Office Manager at Towneplace Suites Fort Lauderdale Weston, responded to this review, 11 February 2014

Erica Stokes
Assistant General Manager
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Reviewed 11 December 2013

Our stay was like home away from home. The staff was very warm and helpful. Whatever we needed or was looking for they were willing to assist. The area was very cozy and relaxing and there was no noise to disturb us while we rested through the night. The fully equipped kitchen made things so much better because we did not have to leave the room unless we wanted to. And most of all the room and bathroom was very clean and welcoming. I would make it my business to stay again the next time I'm in the area.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Nicole C
TownePlaceWeston, General Manager at Towneplace Suites Fort Lauderdale Weston, responded to this review, 13 December 2013
Dear Valued guest: Thank you for the beautiful review, We strive to make sure all of our customers are happy and enjoying their stay. We hope that the next time your travel plans bring you to Weston that you would choose us. Thank you again for staying with us
Naples, Florida
Reviewed 6 December 2013

So nice! I was greeted by Lucy and shown to my room. I was impressed it was a full kitchen and a lovely, comfy bed. Fast internet, numerous TV choices. Public and restaurants across the street, with a Walgreen's next door unlike any I have ever seen. Upscale cosmetics and small produce area.
This hotel is so immaculate, even the oven looked new!

Room Tip: my room overlooked the unused pool. super private