Reviews are great aren't they? They allow us, the consumer, to give an accurate and fair opinion about our experience using a product or service. It also allows us to warn others before coming to such establishment, what to expect from our point of view. We were guests at Vacation Village on our parents timeshare club. Weston is a GREAT location. 20 mins from beaches, Ft. Lauderdale and plenty of surrounding attractions.
Vacation Village was a bit hard to find since we arrived at night. The whole strip is full of resort condos so make sure you know where you're going. I knew something was fishy once we arrived and the check in person handed us off to a "vip rep" to give us our parking pass for the property. We were told they wanted to give us "complimentary" breakfast for $20. (how is that complimentary?) Anyway, in exchange for taking a survey and viewing a model we would get a gift card which would make up for the difference. We took it, seeing that we wouldn't mind the free gift and breakfast. The pitch wasn't horrible and the guy who took us around was friendly and no pressure. However we did spend a total of 3 hours with him, so we kind of felt held hostage.
As for the rest of Vacation Village, the room was nice, great view of sunsets. We had a B unit with a small corner balcony. TV was weak sauce. Our television was a tube television from 1990. We bought a frozen pizza to cook too, but come to find out our unit had no stove! The pool was the nicest part of the resort and was large enough for kids and adults to keep a distance. Hot tub was nice too. Overall, the crowd was mostly 50+ so if you're wanting a younger scene, its not here. But if you want a relaxing, peace and quiet trip like we did. It was PERFECT. Despite the average rating, I would return to Vacation Village and I would recommend them to others as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within the famous South Florida Spa, Tennis and Golf Community of Weston, lies a vacationer's dream at Vacation Village at Weston Resort. Indulge in spacious one-and two-bedroom suites with amenities like private Jacuzzi tubs, kitchens, and living and dining areas. Resort amenities include a heated, outdoor pool and relaxing outdoor whirlpool. Poolside activities, barbecue facilities and more also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Vacation Village at Weston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vacation Village At Weston Hotel Weston
- Weston Vacation Village
- Vacation Village Weston Bonaventure
- Vacation Village Weston Florida
- Vacation Village At Weston Florida