“Great place for kids. ”

Little Java's Family Fun Center
Ranked #6 of 19 things to do in Weston
More attraction details
Owner description: West Broward's premier Indoor Playground and cafe. Featuring custom safari themed inflatables, arcade, rock climbing and aerial ropes course.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Great place for kids. ”
Reviewed 19 October 2013 via mobile

Been here a few times and my 7 and 3 yr kid loves this place. Safe, clean, and free wifi. The party rooms are standard size and the host are friendly compared to those at Chunkie Cheese.

1 Thank tang76

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The Weston Birthday Place”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

My family has been to Little Java's 4 times in the last year for birthday parties. My kids ages 3 and 10 always have a good time. The place is clean and the staff is helpful. It can get a little crazy on weekends when multiple simultaneous birthdays are happening. There is enough jumping and bouncing for bigger and smaller kids. The staff does most of the work if you are hosting a birthday party. We have beento other places and Little Java's may be the cleanest and brightest.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank surgjohn
49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Tons of fun!”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Great place for kids. My 3 year old niece had her birthday party there and all her friends loved it.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Tina K
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Best Family Fun Center”
Reviewed 16 July 2013

I went to Little Java's Saturday and my kids had a blast! The staff was welcoming and very friendly. The facility was extremely clean and organized. There were many staff members who were all very attentive and perceptive to making sure the kids were safe. They also had a café that serves a variety of delicious healthy kids meals as well as salads, sandwiches, desserts, and coffees for adults.The prices were very reasonable compared to other facilities I have been to. I will definitely be bringing my family here again and would definitely recommend Little Java's!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Laura G
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worth every penny”
Reviewed 12 July 2013

I visited Little Javas for the first time this past week and I loved it! My daughter had a blast too. The whole facility was clean and very welcoming. All the bounce houses were fun and exciting. Not only were the kids running around and having fun, but the staff members were too. They are super interactive and seem to enjoy their time there. I didn't get a chance to try the food but all the choices looked great. I will definitely be coming back soon!

Visited July 2013