with that said , I have to say it was clean, and the staff were very nice and that is where it ends sadly, although we got wfi it never stay connected for more than ano hr, had togo down to the desk to get someone to put in the codes. well it worked and by the time we tried getting on line it went down, So on our last day there ( we stayed a week) a nice gentleman behind the desk got us connected and we stayed connected till the next day . a lot of good that did us. NOW!! one day my friend and I were in the front desk office and this young lady asked if we wanted a free Breakfast, lunch or dinner.. all we had to do do was listen to a rep and see a time SHARE! apartment and give our thoughts on it.. then receive a gift certificate for a free massage.. ( also the the lady that was assigned to us was very rude and she was training a lady, when in conversation at breakfast we asked the trainee so where are u from? and the trainer said to us she is not allowed to speak so don't talk to her!! we were stunned ) Sounds good right NOPE it was the sold bate and bate again.. it ended up with my friend very upset and she was a time share holder too..I said ok.. I will go back to the site and want our gift certificate for our time u wasted.. and take me back to my hotel.. well that never happened.. she talked and talked and sit and i have deal from 32k down to 12k . I was so angry I said what part of NO don;t u get The N or The o... well more peole kept coming out to talk to me.. I was solo upset.. then I said i want out here and they said ok go.. I got my free massage certificate.. but was dropped like a to potato!! no way to get back strained!! their so called shuttle bus rides are a joke too.. u have to go around to all the stops.. My friend and i started this at (9 AM.. I didm;t get back to the room till almost 3.. This is RCI group so beware of free anything there.. DONOT fall for this u will be sorry.. we met many people who got sucked in one lady was there for 8 hrs and had no way to get back to her room.. just not right...not if u have no interest in buying a time share..This was 3 weeks ago Jan 5th to the 12 .. we will never go back to this place not worth it...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury awaits you at Mizner Place at Weston Town Center. Amenities include two upgraded dual access bathrooms; one with a Jacuzzi tub, walk-in shower and vanity area as well as kitchen, living room, and dining area. The resort is conveniently located in the heart of Weston, a South Florida spa, tennis and golf community. Within steps of your front door are restaurants, shopping, and nightlife located at the Town Center Shoppes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Mizner Place at Weston Town Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mizner Place At Weston Town Hotel Weston
- Mizner Place At Weston Town Center Florida