“Descent Food” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Asian, Korean
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
“Descent Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 September 2012 via mobile

Found this place by accident. Back in San Diego we always go this place called "Tofu House". I was very happy to find a place here in Florida that has the same thing that we love to eat. The food was good and very tastety. The place are not that big, but cozy enough. Service was okay. Yesterday, I took the rest of my family there to experience what I experienced and they were happy too. I would say, overall this place has a descent food.

Weston, Florida
“Horrible food poisoning”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2012 via mobile

I went to this restaurant one day with a friend and we ate food there. The place is very nice, the food tasted good. But after that I had the worst intoxication ever. After 1 week of stomach illness I went to see the doctor and I got a 15 days treatment for my poisoning. Im not allergic to any kind of food and this was the very first time something like this happened to me. I will never go again to this place. I had a terrible bad experience. Is up to the other to go or not to go. I see two more people had a similar experience... So its not an isolated event. At the end I will give food 2/10 because it tasted really good but it was clearly unclean, 1/10 to price because although my place price was 15$ I finished paying $125 icluding medical exam and treatment...

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Miami, Florida
“I'm starting to really, really like Korean cuisine”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 December 2011

It's only my 3rd or 4th time trying Korean cuisine, but today's lunch outing to Myung Ga make me realize that I really like it. It was our second time to Myung Ga and we ordered off of the lunch special menu. I ordered the spicy octupus and rice and my wife ordered the seafood pancake. (Sorry I don't remember the Korean names). After we ordered the waitress brought a variety of complimentary appetizers, macaroni salad, cucumber salad, kimchee, a very tasty mung bean sprout dish, lettuce with a garlicy cream sauce, and a cup of nice warm oolong type tea. Myung Ga has a very simple, relaxing atmosphere and the TV showed silly Korean game shows as a backdrop. My wife and I shared the seafood pancake and the spicy octupus and had enough leftover for another lunch in a couple. I especially enjoyed the pancake which was served steaming on a iron hot plate. I LOVED my lunch and we'll be back to try more new selections from their menu.

• Visited December 2011
Washington
“Delicious food at reasonable price!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 December 2011

I had the tofu & clam soup with a fresh egg, my husband had the lunch special of BBQ beef & vegetables over Udon noodles, and we were served the usual Korean appetizer dishes. We asked for low sodium and mild spicy and the food came as ordered. Everything was delicious and we emptied all the dishes. This restaurant is highly recommended on yelp.com.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank Kueimei L
Halifax, Canada
“Excellent, excellent and highly recommend to everyone.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2011

I live local and stumbled upon this excellent place. I am a vegetarian and they have a variety of fabulous dishes. I always get the tofu soup and veggie dumplings. Staff and atmosphere is so cool. So go try and then write your review and enjoy.