“Nice place for lunch”
Review of Offerdahl's

Offerdahl's
Ranked #22 of 133 Restaurants in Weston
Reviewed 8 November 2013

I am a vegetarian and used to visit this place for lunch on a regular basis. They have nice salads and soups and they replace meat with Tofu since i am a vegetarian. The portions are filling and the staff are also very courteous. The vegan sandwich is also good. My personal favourite is Lemon Quinoa bowl with Tofu.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

Best place for evening handouts got team! Drinks was cheap and food was not that great. Anyways I am veggie so might not comment about Non veg ..

Reviewed 29 September 2013

great bagels ,good service ,reasonable prices,fast service if you are on a lunch break. You can call ahead and it will be ready for you

Reviewed 2 September 2013

We tried this place for the first, second and then third time. I am predictable so the southwestern breakfast has been my choice each of the three times and I must say that they are consistent with their product.

This is a nice combination of food and value for a quick bite through the day. I definitely recommend it.

Reviewed 16 February 2013

We thought the food was very tasty and healthy ... even enjoyed the flaky chocolate croissant but there were several tables that had uncleared dirty plates etc and we could not find a place to sit. Eventually called someone over to clear the table while we stood around with our food. Attention needs to be paid to bussing the tables as well as preparing and serving the food.