“I'm a regular”

Cuisines: Japanese
Weston, Florida
“I'm a regular”
Reviewed 23 June 2013

I'm a regular at Miyoko as we probably order from there twice a month at a minimum. The sushi is very fresh and we have no complaints. Some rolls are excellent, but some are just ok. It's really a matter of finding their good rolls.

I recommend their miso soup, their sashimi, and the Marilyn Monroll. Eaten from there at least 100 times at this point and believe it or not, I've yet to eat-in so I can't comment on service, etc.

Either way, I recommend it.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Mr_Review00

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Consistant good sushi”
Reviewed 11 January 2013

Have tried sushi at many places and Miyoko is consistently good. Good soup as well. Would recommend this restaurant as a very good local place to go.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank kcangel57
weston
“Best sushi in Weston!”
Reviewed 20 December 2012

This sushi is so delish! My husband's fave is the yummy roll and my fave is the super duper roll. The service is also so friendly and accommodating! Will keep going back for more!

Florida
“AMAZING pad thai!”
Reviewed 1 October 2012

The chicken pad thai is great! I try to visit this place anytime I'm in Weston!
Great lunch specials too!

• Visited September 2012
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
“If you like food poisoning, Miyoko Sushi is for you!”
Reviewed 1 September 2012

I was very disappointed with my experience at Miyoko Sushi. First, the service is terrible. The wait staff is rude and the manager even ruder. We came in on a Saturday and ordered off of the lunch menu. While the miso soup and the wonton soup were acceptable, the spicy tuna roll was definitely made with rancid fish. After one bite, which my husband spit out, and I unfortunately swallowed, you could taste the overly fishy, putrid flavor taking over your taste buds. We tried to wash it out with the ginger, but even that was overly bitter, and of bad quality. We politely told our waitress that we did not want to consume the rest of the meal and that we were not going to pay for such a bad meal. We even apologized for asking them to take it back, we've never experienced food so bad that we couldn't stomach eating it and had to ask for it to be returned. She left us and after a few minutes, it didn't seem like she was returning, and we made our way out the door. They ran after us and demanded that we pay $7 for the soup and salad. My husband who is a Chef and local food writer, asked to speak to the manager and she insisted that we pay, even after we let her know that the sushi was spoiled. Please do not waste your time here if you want good service or even mediocre sushi!

• Visited September 2012