“TERRIBLE SERVICE! STAY AWAY”
Review of Miyoko Sushi

Miyoko Sushi
Ranked #78 of 131 Restaurants in Weston
Cuisines: Japanese
Weston, Florida
“TERRIBLE SERVICE! STAY AWAY”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

This restaurant is terrible. Quality of food was poor. I asked for a special fried rice and it came with only two tiny pieces of chicken and 2 shrimps. Service SUCKS! It was so bad that we didn't leave a tip! 0! The server didn't know the menu and she had attitude. I will NEVER go back there,,, ever! Stay away and go some place else.

• Visited June 2014

Weston, FL
“Will not order from Miyoko Sushi again”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

We ordered delivery and were very disappointed. They made mistakes with our order and the portion sizes were very small. I never usually think portion sizes are small anywhere, but my soup was in one of those tiny containers that you would normally get sauce on the side in and my main dish (tofu with veg in red curry) consisted of 4 pieces of tofu and 4 pieces of vegetable with tons of very salty sauce. Fairly expensive for what they give you. Absolutely unacceptable. I usually bring in from Moon Thai (great food there) but they don't deliver. Next time I will just drive to Moon Thai--

Visited June 2014
Greenville, South Carolina
“Very nice dinner”
Reviewed 11 December 2013

My wife and I ate at Miyoko and had a very nice relaxing dinner. We found the restaurant to be clean with fresh fish and very friendly servers. We were given very good service and will go back again when we are in the area.

• Visited December 2013
Weston, Florida
“A great find”
Reviewed 22 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

A very quiet place to enjoy delicious asian cuisine! The service was great and the atmosphere was wonderful.

Visited October 2013
Coral Springs, Florida
“Fresh sushi and good spicy thai”
Reviewed 14 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Good variety of sushi rolls. Medium spicy is pretty spicy here! Portions could be bigger. Nice staff

Visited October 2013